Jess's weightloss journey!

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by jaytee., 1 January 2011 Social URL.

1. jaytee.

jaytee. New Member

Hey everyone :D I'm new!
    So a bit about me, I'm Jess, live in Suffolk and a college student so my diet has been pretty unhealthy for the past few months :mad: And I've put on quite a bit of weight, about a year and a half ago I was 8st 7 and at my heaviest I was 10st 2 a couple of months ago. I know this doesn't sound too bad but I'm only 5ft3 with a small frame so it looks heavier!Been dieting on and off for a little while, got to 9st 9 before christmas but put 3 more on over the holidays. Oh well it was kinda envitable ;) So today I started on the tesco ultra slim shakes just to kick start me off again, probably just for a little while until I'm ready to start the strict healthy eating again!
    Had two strawberry shakes today for breakfast and lunch and I've had a banana as a snack, dinner will be vegetable lasagne. Not too hungry considering my last shake was at 1, I thought I would be starving but I'm sure that's too come haha!

Hope you enjoy reading!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hiya welcome to the wonderful world of slimfast,, let us know how you get on and good luck with the dieting

4. jaytee.

jaytee. New Member

Hiya, thanks for your reply and for the good luck :) x

5. jaytee.

jaytee. New Member

Had my weigh in yesterday and I had lost 2.5 pounds, which I was quite pleased with as I only did 4 days of shakes and 2 normal days as I was staying away from home and couldn't do it, so not too bad! :) And even better I was weighed with the proper scales at the doctor today and it said I was 2 pounds lighter than my home ones on those, fingers crossed!

6. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    excellent well done,,, id persoanlly pick one set of scales to keep track on as it may get confusing otherwise and upsetting if one set says loss and other set says gain

7. jaytee.

jaytee. New Member

Thank you! :) How are you doing?
    Yes that's the best idea, saving up to get some new ones because these are quite old and vary a lot everytime I step on and off xx

8. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    check if argos still got any scales in the sales i got a pair for a tenner reduced from 20 quid

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.