Jessy's once and for all weightloss diary

hey, have just rejoined the forum world and decided to start writing a thread about my journey to keep me positive and succeed in achieving my goal!

I have a 7 month old baby and desperately need to get rid of baby weight and the excess i was carrying before getting pregnant! I am in the mind set of i really need to do this now, previously i would try diet after diet and always end up off track after about six weeks, then end up right back at the beginning, already happy that i am still on plan :)

I am really enjoying slimming world, and dont feel deprived at all.

starting weight 12 stone 9
current weight 11 stone 12.5
goal weight 9 stone 7 at the moment it may go down to 9 stone depending on what i look like as i cant even remember when i last weighed 9 stone 7.

sooooooo here we go, i look forward to getting to know you xxxx

Had a fab day yesterday,

Omelette for breakfast with tomatoes and ham
Lunch was noodles and sweet chilli sauce and a big side salad, and dinner made the most amazing curry, would eat that every day! Had the left overs for lunch today with a jacket sweet potato. Breakfast today was brilliant, made sw pancakes and they were lush

image-21735142.jpg

Not sure what to eat tonight hmmmmmm maybe turkey and sw chips and salad or a chilli, decisions decisions

Back