Jessywoohoos food diary

Hello all, started weight watchers today, lost two stone doing Cambridge diet and got quite fed up, so giving ww a go. Had joined online with monthly pass but plan to go to class on mondays to get weighed! Going to put a food diary on here daily as I feel it will keep me motivated!!

Hey shanny, my bad for not posting, started new job and been mega busy, right wednesday...

breakfast 2 weetabix ...3
skimmed milk 3
2 rich tea fingers 1

lunch 1 warburtons squareish wrap 4
2 light choices cumberland sausages 4
1 serving fat free cottage cheese 1 ( made a "pizza" was lush, with courgette tomato mushrooms and peppers)

ww yoghurt 1

dinner
100g dried pasta......10
with 0 point pasta sauce

snacks,
pear 0
yorkie biscuit bar 3
tiny bite of homemade millionaires shortbread i made to send to OH in navy! i put 2 for that.

29/29 daily
3/49 weekly

then thursday 29th

breakfast i made lush apple and cinnamon porridge

30g porridge oats with water and grated in an apple and added some cinnamon. that was 3 points.

ww yoghurt 1
pear 0

lunch i had a "pizza" again but with one sausage and no cottage cheese so that was 6 points
with some tesco crisps they were 3

then over friends for tea but took lighter choices meal which was 9
mango 0
kiwi 0
bourneville bar 7

29/29
weekly 3/49

hope this looks okay.

im absolutely loving it!!! getting slightly addicted to counting points, im hoping it works so far nothing gone on the scales but im not letting that get me down, im so used to seeing a loss every day from cambridge just need to get into the idea that isnt going to happen with this and that this is a much more healthy way of losing weight! I would like to be 9 stone in time for xmas party season so we shall see! going to start exercise next week too. xx

Back