Jimmy Spices

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Smirky, 1 February 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Vintage WW
    I'm meeting up with a old friend on Friday and we are going for a meal at Jimmy spices, now i'm aware that people on here go to Jimmy Spices for their meet up, can anyone tell me the best things to have? and what to avoid? thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    we're not pointing at JS - but as its Indian, you'll have very little low pointed choice! They do have a salad bar and a chinese bit where you can choose what they cook for you x

4. tuppers

tuppers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I thought Jimmy Spices did all (nearly) world round cuisine? The one near me (Wimbledon) does, I think! Passed it on the bus the other day and there were lots of chefs on different cooking units. Everyone eating looked very happy haha.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.