Jims angels

Why not? It makes life fun fun fun..........Did i say we are all angels on here (shining my halo)?

lmao, join the club mets, its all for a good cause!
i couldnt get my one to move either. looks like all us newbies will have to be static jims angels lol

Static............well im not planning on going anywhere, ive lost more weight with all of your help than i have on any diet.xx

Come on mets, we are all friends on here and i hate to say it but it is really juat a name, no cults here!!!

I'm only teasing!!!! I'm an ANGEL!!! :D

I googled "glitter text" and then played about with some of the websites until I found one I liked. Then copied th BB code into my sig c

Hi ladies, if you goto: Myspace text generator you can get your "Jims Angels" to dance and sparkle and whatever too! Just have a play and you'll get the hang of it in no time

I found that too, but i cant add it to my signiture, it says that i dont have enough space :( maybe it because i am pretty new...we shall see, but i am still an angel, just not a glitzy one :)

Thats some signature Cheryl LMAO :rotflmao: xx

I have no idea what happened there but im back and feeling myself again. LOL how funny was that!!

Back