JJ's Wk 1 weigh in

janetljones

I started LL 24 August, I weighed in yesterday and I have lost 13lbs. I am amazed and so inspired to keep going - yippee:wow::bliss::bliss:
I know that I can change my relationship with food for ever.

Am a bit worried about the bad taste in my mouth and if my breath is truly offensive. Is it me, does it pass, have you any tips? please.
I think this site is excellent and will use it throughout my journey.

That's brillant! I lost exactly that in my first week too!

Well done there JJ - keep it up!

fabulous first week weigh in, use mouthwashes, it will get better,

congratulations again xxx

i started carrying my toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste with me. the bad breath and rotten taste is a sign of being in ketosis (i think, correct me someone if im wrong!), so its just something we have to deal with!

congratulations

I lost 11 on my first weigh in and it really gave me the boost I needed. I am now 20 pounds down and on week 3.:clap:

Carry on the good work if you can do week one you can do all of them:superwoman:

Thanks for the congrats and the advice, I will try them both. I just wish that mint chewing gum was allowed, still I'm sure there is a good reason.

Thank you :)

JJ

First question i asked at my information meeting was if SF gum is allowed....unfortunately its a no-no!
I will also carry a toothbrush and paste in my handbag- the 'body shop' do a really convienient mini set.
Congratulations on the fantastic weight loss!...I hope to follow in your footsteps (i start in 2.5 weeks when i get back from holiday)
Coralie:D

Back