Jo-Jo has yo-yo'd but wants this to be the final time

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by jo-85, 5 March 2014.

1. jo-85

jo-85 Well-Known Member

So here I am again, but for me this diary indicates a clean slate. Before Xmas I was following SW but after having had a break from the plan I never really got my head back into it. Since
    Xmas things have changed for me a little bit and I have left my full time job to return to Uni to complete my Mental Health nurse training. so soon into it I am quickly realising the next 3 years are not gunna be my own :p and I was feeling so pressured with that and also attempting to follow SW. Soooo here I am back at WW a plan I know will allow me a little more flexibility, be easier with time constraints and take the pressure off a little.

So I restart at WW tomorrow, excited to get back and to start getting rid of some of these extra pounds (there's plenty of em to get rid of ;))
  2. honeybee40

honeybee40 Well-Known Member

Hi I've just swapped back over to we from saw.I find saw too difficult to stick to but we allows me to eat 'normal food',good luck with your new journey :)
  3. jo-85

jo-85 Well-Known Member

Yeah I know that feeling, Ww is more flexible without the constant cooking. Good luck u too x
  4. Claree__x

Claree__x Well-Known Member

When I first started sw I thought it was so much easier than ww but it's really not. Ww means I can eat pretty much anything but sw was really quite restrictive.

Good luck :)