JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Hi there,
what a lovely photo! Thanks I am feeling sooo much better:)

Well had a quiet day today, its snowing yet again!
Food for today
B- 2 weetabix & s/s milk
L- tuna & cheese toastie
S- bag crisps
D- will be jacket spud with tuna & sweetcorn & salad
oatie bar & cuppa later

could really do with incorporating more fruit but really struggle
and then I think its just more points:confused:

Well had a really busy weekend, so this is the first chance I,ve had to get on here.
Weighed in on friday & stayed the same which I was half expecting after being ill and then regaining my appetite;)
Have had a really great weekend, it was hubby,s birthday so we were out fri & sat eating & drinking:eek:
Was major hungover yesterday & ate crap:rolleyes:
So all in all I need a big kick up the a***
Going to write off the weekend & start afresh today,and exercise is my focus this week:D

welldone for your sts, im sure this week you'll be fine xx

Good luck for your fresh start luvvy, i'm sure you'll do it 100% this week and get back on the losing streak!!..xxx

STS is great! Well done :) I've just polished my steel toe capped boots to give you that good kick should you still require one :D
xxx

:eek:haha well it seems to have worked Nikki as I got of my mama cass;) & rescued my exercise bike out from under a mountain of dust & junk,dragged it down the attic room steps( which was a workout right there) anyway only managed 10 mins but hey its a start, the calculater was showing 2 miles , but it will do until I can get back out walking:D

Well done on getting that bike out to play hun! :D

Good luck for this week

xx

Hey my lovely!! How are you? Well done on getting the exercise bike out! It's the first step :) lol. Hope you have a great day tomorrow. xxx

Hi all,
found it quite hard today to get motivated:confused:
I dunno just not with it today, went on bike again, think I will try dvd tomorrow;)
Went up german supermarket & as usual struggled to find what I wanted, no Marmite! Was lookin for low point yogurts, the WW ones they had were 2pts, but found some other ones for 1pt, it does pi** me off:mad:
We have a naffi shop but the stock is limited & very expensive but will have to persevere;)
Food for today
B- 2 weetabix & s/s milk
L- tuna sandwich & yogurt
S- echo bar
D- will be beans on toast
alpen bar or crisps later

NO MARMITE!? :eek: That is a travisty! :p

Hope you have managed to track down some Marmite my love. xx

Hi there everyone:wave_cry:

(she sneaks in hoping no one has realised shes been awol for 3 months)

Well I,m back haha:D

Needed to take a break from dieting was getting obsessed & annoyed with myself:sigh:

The past couple of months have been quite trying healthwise, I don,t like to go into it on here but lets just say I,ve had the all clear! But its all good as I had my 40th 2 weeks ago & its made me think about alot of things;)

I have really missed coming on here with like minded folks and the support.
Anyhoo weighed myself this morning & lost 2lbs so that brings me just 2lbs heavier than when I was last here so bring it on:D

Oh & I,m moving back to good ole blighty in 4 weeks:eek:
Talk about an eventful year so far:)

Hope you are all having a fab friday ;)

:D Brilliant news getting the all clear, and only being 2lbs heavier you'll have that off in no time at all
Will also be nice to get back to good old British supermarkets and being able to get hold of more diet friendly products
Wish you good luck Jo and its nice to have you back

Lovely to see you back hun!

I had wondered where you'd go to. Good to hear you got the all clear hun and belated happy birthday :D

xx

Thanx Claire,

its great to be back, hopefully I,ll stick around abit longer this time:p

:D Brilliant news getting the all clear, and only being 2lbs heavier you'll have that off in no time at all
Will also be nice to get back to good old British supermarkets and being able to get hold of more diet friendly products
Wish you good luck Jo and its nice to have you back

Aww jeez thanx Kally,

its nice to be back and seeing everyone doing sooo well:D

I,m in a really positive place at the moment, sometimes things happen & you really appreciate what you have Kally, seize the day and all that;)

Back