JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Hi guys

well the weather here is still crap, can,t even get the grass cut:mad:

But I,m not letting it get me down, anyway too busy stressing about moving & schooling. Printed off admission forms for Georgia,s new school, what a palaver, they want photo copies of everything, her passport, hubby,s posting order, housing acceptance. I have never had this trouble before, & I know why it is, because they are letting every tom, dick & harry in to the Uk. The schools are overcrowded it makes me so angry ( can you tell )

Anyway on a brighter note, doing well so far this week, still enjoying exercise which must be a record for me:p

can totally totally understand your frustration at all this red tape type palava
totally mental if you are citizen born in this Country its absolutely ludicrous that you have to go through all this
And I agree its about time something was done about the state of our resouces that have been stretched beyond all boundries by all these EU peeps they are allowing in

Good Afternoon all

Had another good day today, exercise done!

Weather is still grey & cold but I,m surprisingly upbeat, supposed to be getting sunshine tomorrow:cool:

Well its weigh in tomorrow & I,m off out tonite for a leaving do with friends, really looking forward to it. Don,t normally go out on a school nite;)

Have a wonderful evening out Jo
and I really would get in when Nikster tells you too
she can naff crack the whip when she has too
good luck for tomorrows WI

G'day folks,

well the sun is shining & I have lost 2lbs so all is good in Jo,s world;)

Had a great night, food wasn,t great but the wine & company made up for it:)

Just did some shopping & when I was putting it on the checkout, I thought to myself god it looks so healthy, felt quite chuffed with myself:cool: it just shows how you can adapt & Georgia is eating alot healthier aswell:D

Off to sit in the garden & make the most of the sun before I pick G up!

Have a fab friday everyone;)

Well done on the 2lb loss Jo :D
great stuff, glad you had a lovely evening
enjoy the sunshine while its out :8855:

Well done on the loss sweetie pie! Brilliant stuff!

Hey Jo, well done on the 2 lbs chick!! fab!!!

hope ur having the same weather as us atm, its cracking!!!..xxxx

Well Mrs Slim, 2lb this week is brilliant, am very proud of you, will let you off for coming in so late the other night :D

Seriously, well done... And isn't put all fresh fruit and veg on the checkout lovely!! Makes you beam when the person in front has processed stuff and chocolate and crisps and other crap!

Hope you're enjoying the sun. xxx

That is soo true Nikki, felt like a right smug cow:eek: but seeing it all laid out, did spur me on ;)

Evening all,

well this weekend has just flown by:sigh:
Have had a really lovely weekend will really miss the lifestyle out here:(
We have eaten outside all weekend, wasn,t great on pts yesterday but was worth it, had a smashin barbeque & I made sure I done my exercise ;)

Took Georgia to the cinema to see How to train a dragon, I enjoyed it more than her:rolleyes:
It is 6.55 pm here & she is still out playing on her bike, its lovely & safe where we are & shes off school tomorrow( teacher training day) she is really gonna miss it here!

Anyway will have to go & get her in for a shower & Micheal Bubbles is on later:p luv him x

Have a lovely evening folks:D

Oh, I love Michael Buble......lookin forward to his wee show!!!! Could listen to him all day!!!xx

Oh, I love Michael Buble......lookin forward to his wee show!!!! Could listen to him all day!!!xx
OH yes me too:D
Hahaha! Michael Bubbles! I'm not a huge fan, but I would allow him to pinch a chip from my plate, only one mind! ;)

Ok, I have a few questions...
1) When you took G to the cinema, was it in English or German?
2) Is the school English or German speaking?
3) Do you speak German over there? Is it something that you had to learn quite quickly?

Silly questions I know, but just something I have always pondered over.

have a great week Slim. xxx

Ha ha right here goes
Where we are in Germany there is a large British Army presence.
The camp where hubby works has a small cinema for soldiers & their dependants so it comes in handy. There is a German cineplex in town that shows films in English once a month but it can be expensive;)
Yep Georgia goes to an English school out here & she has come on heaps with her reading & writing.
No I don,t speak German but I know the basics to get by:p it is really hard to learn because everything is back to front. Maybe if we had been here abit longer I would have took a course, didn,t even do it at school:D
Now I hope that clears things up for ya:D

Evening all

Its been another lovely day here, spent most of it in garden trying to catch some rays:cool:
Georgia was off today (teacher training) so she was in out in out, didn,t get 5 mins peace:rolleyes:
Was supposed to go through her toys today to get rid of some for moving, already done the clothes. But the sun was calling & the forecast doesn,t look great for the rest of the week so c'est la vie;)

So today
Food good banked 4 pts
Exercise- doing 5 miles on bike now & press ups( not at the same time);)
Mood- chilled

Sounds like you've had a good day Jo
I'm sure you'll get some time to sort out those toys soon
it would be a shame to miss out on the lovely weather we are having

Sorry I'm so late popping in hun!

Well done on your loss this week, you're doing brill.

I LOVED How to Train Your Dragon, I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, I want a nightfury, sooooo cute :D

Hope you have a lovely evening hun

xxx

Looks like your onto a winner atm chick!!! keep it up..xxxx

Back