JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Hey Jo.....was just thinkin of you the other day and wondering when u would pop up and here you are!!!

Glad ur back safe and sound.....new do and new kitten too!!! Pics please..xxxx

Good luck with you're catch up...may take some time!!>xxx

:D Welcome back to the minimates Jo
pleased to hear everything went well and that you are now relatively settled in.
hope WI day isn;t to much of a shock
and can't wait to meet Milo

Hi everyone,

thanks for the lovely welcome back:D

Well first thing is I have put on 3lbs, so could be worse (TOTM)

Second thing hubby said what you done to your hair? Its too dark, you,ll be wanting it back blonde in a couple of weeks:rolleyes:
Of course he is right but I,ll never say that;)

I,m still trying to get round everyones diaries:D

Hope everyones having a fab friday!

Went for a long walk this morning with Georgia on her scooter, the joys of living in the countryside:cool:

Having chippy for dinner, gonna start 100% on monday( where did you here that before)

Not got anything major on this weekend, had summer ball last saturday, went as a saloon girl & hubby was a cowboy yeehaw
Had fantastic time, got in at 5.30:eek:
Mum had Georgia at hers so all was good until the hangover of all hangovers hit midday on sunday:eek:

Anyhoo have a lovely evening everyone x

omg.. forget the kitten photos, i want to see the fancy dress photos! :D i bet they're ace! xxx

Ahh 3lbs ain't to bad Jo you'll soon have that off in no time walking around in the lovely Cambridgeshire air

omg.. forget the kitten photos, i want to see the fancy dress photos! :D i bet they're ace! xxx

Hi Rach,

yeah will have to get them up, took some before we went out as I don,t like taken camera out as I know I would loose it:rolleyes:

I,m a complete techno phobe so will have to get hubby to do it for me;)

Hi Everyone,

had a lovely weekend, went shopping yesterday in Ely.
Got a lovely jacket in Bonmarche of all places (I used to work for them & they do get the odd modern bits in, my old boss emailed me a 40% off voucher) the jacket is a short mac with a belt in a teal blue colour.Then came home & had a couple of vino,s in the garden.
Watched dvd last night, shutter island, Hubby says I,m never picking one again. It was hard going like, abit disturbing in bits actually & than at the end you think what was that all about:eek:

Went to a Maize Maze today, we won a family ticket at the school fair, hubby was hoping for box of wine:p
Anyway the Maze was really good, Georgia loved it, they had go karting & inflatable slides, & you could feed the animals.
Went in the farm shop & got some sun dried tomato & garlic chutney & blackberrie cider;)

Having chicken & salad & potato skins for dinner, and maybe have me cider later:D

Oh & my hair is growing on me now, I mean the colour haha,

Ooo that chutney sounds lush and you've just reminded me I've got cider in the fridge (off I go for that!)

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend hun :D and 3lbs will be off in no time at all

xxx

Howdy Ms Slim

Weekend sounds like it was fantastic at the Maze, I really should think about doing something like that too, maybe get to lose little un for a while :p

Have a great Monday and rest of the week. xxx

Haha yeah try as we might we still couldn,t loose Georgia;)

Evening folks,

food wise ok today, just had pasta bolognese for dinner, not ww but not my usual huge portion either;)

went over Ely again today for Georgia to have eye test, she picked out some new glasses, really grown up, at least you can get lovely glasses for kids these days, I remember when I was a kid they were awful!

Well I managed to put pics of Milo & Georgia in album:eek:
We had an andrex moment today, Milo pulled the loo paper right through the hallway & livingroom, he,s only 9 weeks & creating havoc, hes chewing on my slippers as I type this, I,m sure he thinks hes a dog:p

You're near Ely? We should have a little Mini meet up sometime, I'm in Norwich!

Hey chick, sorry I've not been about lately, am just catching up with everyone's diaries. Dinner sounds lovely and I know what you mean about kids glasses, I went to order my new ones in today and saw a little girl trying them on, they look so cool! xxx

i cant find your images? :( x

You're near Ely? We should have a little Mini meet up sometime, I'm in Norwich!

Hey chick, sorry I've not been about lately, am just catching up with everyone's diaries. Dinner sounds lovely and I know what you mean about kids glasses, I went to order my new ones in today and saw a little girl trying them on, they look so cool! xxx

Hi Becca

I,m still trying to catch up with everyone aswell, see your still doing great, well done:D

Afternoon Jo
I think you may have your profile pictures set to private hen
as they ain't viewable to us reprobates haha!!
Hope your having a nice day x

Back