JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Hi minimates,

all is good in Jo,s house today, abit boring though, just been catching up with housework:( anyway its tipping it down here so got a load of jobs done.

Hubby is off for the next 3 weeks, thats if I haven,t killed him by then:rolleyes: hes lying on the couch watching robot wars as we speak & Georgia is terrorising the kitten!

Went Tesco yesterday as they had an offer on for school uniform, you could pick a jacket, 3pk shirts & trousers or pinafore, all for £12.Well I went online to check it was still on but when I went instore it wasn,t signed very good. But I picked up a girls mac which is really lovely & good quality & 3 pk shirts & pinafore, got to the till & the woman put them through at full price, so I said I,m sure they are on the offer for £12. The manager came down & checked & yo & behold they were so I went away a very happy bunny:D
But as I said to Hubby I bet alot of people wouldn,t have queried it. The jacket on its own is priced at £12 but looks alot more expensive.

Food wise I have been good so far this week, dunno what to have for dinner was planning barbeque chicken & rice.
Well I,m off to check how everyones doing;)

Jo if my hubby has the day off
I envisage serious amputations and very long slow painfull ways
to kill him haha!! Never mind 3 weeks
I'm going to hand you a medal at the end for being a braver woman
than I

And well done for questioning the Tescoids clones
and getting your bargains.

Cheers Kals ,

yeah just keeping him busy with hanging blinds & pictures;)

Anyhoo he must have sensed the vibes as hes buggered off to Halfords,not to spend money just for a look, yeah whatever:p

Great stuff on the clothes at tesco, you're totally right though about people not querying it!

Hope you're having a lovely evening Hun

Xx

Result on the bargains Jo!!!

Now, i'm not really a cat lover (sorry!!!!) But wee milo is just gorgeous!!!! those eyes!!!..x

Great stuff on the clothes at tesco, you're totally right though about people not querying it!

Hope you're having a lovely evening Hun

Xx

Thanks Claire

Result on the bargains Jo!!!

Now, i'm not really a cat lover (sorry!!!!) But wee milo is just gorgeous!!!! those eyes!!!..x

He is a little cracker Linz x

finally can see your piccy's Jo
both Georgia and wee Milo are
gorgeous

Awwh Thanx Kals, she gets it from her mum you know;)
I wish (she is the double of her Dad) but at least she has my shining personality haha.

Hurrah for questioning the Tescoids people, that place is getting worse lately, I'm forever questioning them on their prices and telling them that they should also move their price tickets or turn them over before replacing a product with a more expensive alternative... This is what they get from an ex-retail manager I guess :p

Hope you have a cracking Friday Ms Slim. xxx

Ditto Nikki,
I managed a couple of shops many moons ago, before the ever rewarding job that is being a mommy;)
so you know what the score is haha.

Hi all,

well I,m pleased to report a lb off this week, which I,m pleased with as I know I haven,t been 100%.
Its not been hard this week just abit inconvient with hubby being off, we,ve been out & about alot which means temptation at every corner:p
They had a play day on the village green yesterday, it was all free.
Georgia had her face painted like Milo & painted a tshirt to take home, they had archery and wall climbing & drumming, we had a hoot.

Just been through Cambridge today to do grocery shopping but nipped into BHS & got Georgia some gorgeous sandals, a straw trilby hat, a top with a waistcoat attached & a lovely scarf all for £14, she put it all on when we got home & looks like a mini Sienna Miller haha
We go to butlins a week today, haven,t been since I was a kid, so abit dubious. I know it will be a chavalanche, but I think Georgia will like it. We,ve booked up in silver rooms & half board so only have to think about getting lunch. George Sampson is there when we go & Stacey Solomon of X factor, so heres hoping it won,t be too bad:rolleyes:

Got friends coming round later for a few drinky poos, but the weather isn,t looking so great now, was hoping to sit in garden:(
Anyway have a good one whatever you,s are up to x

awwww look at his eyes, hes so beautiful :D

and is that your daughter? shes gorgeous too :D xxx

Massive well done on the lb off Jo.

Which Butlins you going to? I have "family" going to the Minehead one next week and they are 100% Chavtastic! I actually said to someone the other day "God! Can you imagine being on holiday when those lot are there?!" Feel sorry for everyone!

Enjoy your drinky poo's :p and have a great weekend. xxx

Hi Nikki,

we are going to the Skegness one, me thinks there will be alot of people watching going on:D

Well hello peeps,

havin a chilled out sunday today, Hubby has gone to look at a mountain bike his mates selling, which is great timing when we are going on hols in a week. But I can,t really complain as its his main hobby & gets him outta my hair for a while;)

Went to see Shrek 3 yesterday, God the cinema in cambridge is sooo expensive:eek: what a con, we even took our own sweets & just got popcorn for Georgia & it made me think what do people do with 3 kids:confused:

Having haggis for dinner today, not great with points, but not too bad.
Anyway nothing else to report except that the sun is shining here:D

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday Jo
hope it's a good day for you
there is a lot of Haggis talk going around these diary
parts I've never had it so really must try some :D

mmmmm love haggis - enjoy!

do you have a cineworld near you? they have movies for juniors on saturday mornings which are only a pound, and they also do unlimited cards which for 13.50 a month, you can see as many films as you like - so if you went on a wednesday, you could use that, plus an orange code to get you and your hubby in, then only have to pay child price for Georgia :) x

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday Jo
hope it's a good day for you
there is a lot of Haggis talk going around these diary
parts I've never had it so really must try some :D

Yeah you should definitely try it, I steam it and its yummy:D

mmmmm love haggis - enjoy!

do you have a cineworld near you? they have movies for juniors on saturday mornings which are only a pound, and they also do unlimited cards which for 13.50 a month, you can see as many films as you like - so if you went on a wednesday, you could use that, plus an orange code to get you and your hubby in, then only have to pay child price for Georgia :) x

Thanks Rach,

will definitely look into it. It was a vue cinema we went to just at short notice so will know next time;)

ooooooh! i know you can spend nectar points at VUE cinemas? :D do you have a nectar card + points?

Evening all,

had quite a good day, went to Ely to pick Georgia,s new glasses up, she looks so grown up with them on! Was gonna go library but its closed on a Monday.
Went to a country park not far from here, really lovely & the sun shining aswell:cool:
Hubby ended up buying the bike he went to look at, but hes still not happy with some parts on it so looks like its gonna be another project:rolleyes: But I have been a good girl & not said a word, extra brownie points in the bank;)

Hubby has got one of his mates round so have left them gabbing about bikes & work & come on here for a catch up:D

Back