JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

what will you use those brownie points for? i would use them to ask OH for a trip out with his credit card haha :D x

Hope you've had a good day today Jo

xx

Hi minimates,

haven,t been on much this week, with it being the holidays & everything;)
Took Milo to get his first jabs yesterday, he was well out of sorts bless him, but he,s made up for it today hanging off the blinds in the living room:rolleyes:

Been sorting out clothes & bits for holiday, Hubby says he,s just bringing shorts & combats. But I like to glam up abit for going out, even if it is just butlins:p

Food wise been not too bad this week, felt a bit slimmer today, hopefully get a loss before we go away on friday;)

Well I,m off to see how you are all doing:cool:

i did giggle about Milo hanging from your blinds.. on the odd occasion, Amber still hangs from my curtains and she's 14! :p

have a lovely time at Butlins hun :) xxx

Have a brill hols Jo! Did giggle at OH only taking shorts and combats, my friends folk have a place in franc and one hold he took a carrier bag with under crackers and a tooth brush and that was it lol!

Can't wait to hear all about your hols and hope little Milo has got over his ordeal now

Xxx

well Good morning minimates:D

yep back again, can,t beleive its been 4 weeks, but the holidays caught up and hubby being off work aswell.
But all is good, Georgia back at school, loving new teacher!
Hubby back at work;) so I,m back to routine so to speak.

Well when I was on here last we were off to Butlins for a week, lets just say the least said about it the better:rolleyes:
Georgia had a great time so that was good,
Hubby said it was a whole new species called Chavatar:eek:

So I get to the bad bit, I haven,t been great on the food front & 3lbs are back on:eek:
I need to get a grip, really, when I look at some of your diaries on here & you are doing sooo well it puts me to shame, but hey you cannae knock me for trying;)
My new incentive is the xmas ball this year, & not wanting to look like a big ole ball:p
I always go for black dresses but I really want to get a lovely colour this year.

Anyway guys hope you all had good weekends & looking forward to the new week x

Hi!
Sounds like you had a fab time and 3 pound isnt too bad at all, be off in no time.
Loving the 'chavatar'....will be using that!

Morning Folks,

well had my first 100% day yesterday, so deffo sticking to plan today.

Georgia has got a new friend round for tea today, so that should be fun:rolleyes:

Have just started letting Milo outside & my heart is in my mouth, he still looks so small although friends have said he is really big for 4 months. Trying to get him to do his business outside;)

Trying to look for work, but not driving & needing school hours are like gold dust. Put my name down at the school for lunch cover so fingers crossed as I am sooooo bored not working:sigh:
not to mention having my own wee stash aswell ;)

Off for a nosy around the diaries x

Evening Jo

fingers crossed for you on the job front
but gawd it's difficult when you have school
aged children isn't it

hope you have a lovely rest of the week Jo
and don't get to bored.
Bless little Milo taking his first steps outside

woohoo, always nice to have a bit of cash of your own :D hope you get the lunch cover xxx

Evening Jo

fingers crossed for you on the job front
but gawd it's difficult when you have school
aged children isn't it

hope you have a lovely rest of the week Jo
and don't get to bored.
Bless little Milo taking his first steps outside

Thanx Kals,

yeah Hubby away alot with his work aswell, so I,m abit stuck with what I can take, but something will turn up;)

woohoo, always nice to have a bit of cash of your own :D hope you get the lunch cover xxx

Thanx Rach,
heres hoping x

Haha at the chavatar comment. How true is that? So have you booked up for next year then :p

I remember the first time I let my kitten out years ago. I ended up making a big lead out of a washing line so I knew he couldn't go far, that lasted 5 minutes because he was getting irritable and I knew I just had to let him play. Its so scary!!
Have a great Wednesday Ms Slim xxx

No Nikki It is safe to say we won,t be booking up for Chavatar again:D
I wouldn,t mind Nik but we spent a hod load of money aswell, we went Corfu last year & hardly spent a thing as we were either by the pool or on the beach:cool: x

Morning Minimates,

I,m in a good place at the mo with the plan, but saying that I,m always ok through the week, the weekends seem to be my downfall. So that will be the tester:eek:

Went for a walk into the village this morning after dropping Georgia off at school, my god the wind was really chilly, I could feel it burning my chubby cheeks:p Have got aload of ironing waiting on me, oh the joys of a desperate housewive:D

Have a good day folks x

Hi Jo. good to see u back and on track...3lbs gain aint much in 4 weeks chick!!..xx

is your life as exciting as the desperate housewives on telly? if so, please share :D

also, wish i was one... Carlos.. yummy (if anythings happened to him in the later series i dont want to know.. i'm only just starting season 4!)

hope your cheeks arent too wind battered.. i'm really feeling the cold atm and its making me miserable! :( xxx

Thanx for your support as always guys x

Well I am pleased to report 2 lbs off this week, so right back into it now;)
I have got my good head on for the weekend aswell, nothing major planned except my folks coming for dinner on sunday:)

I didn,t get a chance to come on yesterday, but I was sooo piffed off:mad:
Well I have asked at the school twice now about lunch cover & the woman just kept saying she was still looking at her rotas & would get back to me. I know for a fact that one of the ladies left this week so up I go yesterday & ask again, she says oh theres nothing available at the mo but I will let you know if anything comes up:confused:
Then today I find out through the mums grapevine that the job was apparently promised to another lady. I am raging why can,t people just be honest, its always the way though its who you know in a village like this, not what you know.
So yesterday I could have ate the entire contents of the cupboard I was soo wound up but I didn,t:p

Oh & sorry to go on but I went on the jobcentre website, & seen a job I thought I would apply for, It said you needed to fill out a jobcentre app form.
It gave a link to download one, but it wouldn,t work of course so I thought I,ll ring them to send me one out,

me- hello I,ve seen a vacancy online & need an app form
girl- you can download it online
me- no, its not working so could you post me one please

so she takes my NI number & address

girl- thats not the address we have for you
me- oh thats strange you must have my old address before we moved to Germany
girl-yes I,m afraid I can,t change the address on this system
me- what:mad: so you can,t send me an app form
girl- no
me- well isn,t that just abit ridiculous no wonder so many people are on benefits when you can,t even get an app form to apply for a bloomin job & just to add I am not on benefits & want to work
girl- (rather snootily) well you can always go into your local branch & get one
me- I don,t drive & my local branch is a half hour bus ride away which costs £5.70 just to get an app form well thanks alot for your help( click)

It absolutely beggars belief!

After all that my friend said she would get me one as she has to go there herself;)

So I have calmed down today & am looking forward to the weekend hope all my minimates are ok x

Sounds like a nightmare!!!!
But fantastic news on the 2 pound loss!!!

Back