JO,S DIARY no more lurking for me

Evening all,

didn,t get on over the weekend as it was a busy one;)
I wasn,t 100% over the weekend but not too bad!

Well hubby is away this week so its 100% all the way, seriously need to get my butt in gear:D

Was flirting with the idea of trying a new plan:eek: will let you know if I,m brave enough:p

good luck whatever you decide.. 100% all the way :) x

Ooh what plan are you toying with then Jo :D
have a fabulous day hen and thanks for the Rep Xx

Well I have been thinking about trying something low carb & read up on the Harcombe plan, after reading your diary;) have come to the conclusion that I will persist with WW but try & keep the carbs down & not so much processed stuff:cool:

good luck whatever you decide.. 100% all the way :) x

Thanks Rach, 100% so far this week x

Good Afternoon peeps,

well it has been lovely weather here today, so been pottering about the garden & cut the grass.

Have been 100% so far this week, and I am gonna try my best this weekend;)
I have had a think, and will carry on with WW but try and cut down my carbs, I know it works if you are 100%:p

Off for a catch up x

Morning Jo

Well yesterdays good weather was just to good to last long
don't know about Cambridge but London sure is rainyfied today
hope you have a good day

Morning folks,

well I,m pleased to report another 2 lbs off this week, and that was without being 100% last weekend!
I think I managed to pull it back as I cut out bread this week & watched the rest of my carbs aswell:)

So the plan for this weekend is 100% all the way:D

Went for a walk into village after dropping Georgia off at school & got drenched:( just trying to keep busy & active whilst job hunting;)

Hubby got back from France at 1 am & then had to leave first thing for a funeral in Bradford, it was someone he worked with a while ago, a load of the blokes have gone up for it, very sad.

well I,m off for a browse round the diaries x

Well done hunny!!!! Brilliant loss!

sorry to hear about your hubby's friend :(

glad you are managing 100% - cant wait to hear the results :) x

Good afternoon peeps,

well what a damp squid of a day, was sooo bored today I cleaned the oven:eek:

So much for 100% weekend, all was going well until Hubby opened box of wine he brought back from France, so I can blame him;)

Just hoping I can pull it back before friday:eek:

Afternoon folks,

am feeling really positive about WW again, have wavered the past few weeks but have also lost;)
So I am continuing with the plan as I think its more realistic for me to stick with:D

Have got a formal dinner on friday with hubby,but I can get away with an evening gown I got in Germany, tried it on today & it don,t look too shabby;)

Still need to get my head into gear regarding exercise so watch this space:p

Have a wonderful time at the formal dinner this evening Jo
glad to hear your feeling more confident about Ww
hope you have a lovely weekend too

Have a wonderful time at the formal dinner this evening Jo
glad to hear your feeling more confident about Ww
hope you have a lovely weekend too

Thanx Kals,

Looking forward to dinner tonight, we don,t get out much with having the little un;)

Morning Folks,

I can,t believe another week has been & gone!

I am pleased to report another wee lb off this week, so all going in the right direction:D

Out for dinner tonight & then my Mum & sisters are coming over tomorrow to go shopping, I,m looking for a grey bag.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend x

woohoo! well done on your pound off Jo :D

how was your night out? xxx

Back