jo_star's diary thingy....

Jo, Do you thnk the c pill has an effect on totm regarding weight gain (retention)? I take it continuosly and have done for the past 3 years or so. Haven't seen any detrimental effect but do you think my weight loss could be greater if i had a break?

Hiya, don't think so but you never know!!

I know that if I run 3-4 pill packs together like I just have my body is not happy...sorry to be graphic but I only took my last pill of the cycle today and in the last 2 days I have had so many clots and now full on bleeding....normally I take the last pill on the Sunday and don't start the bleed until Thursday. Could be as simple as horrendous build-up...(gross, sorry)

It may have caused you extra fluid retention - quite likely.

Sorry I can't be of any more help.

sex drive???

Evening all,

Got my 2nd WI tonight (day 15!!!) and quite looking forward to it. Trousers getting loser - nice!!

I have noticed the last couple days that my sex drive is coming back! Woo-hoO!!!!!!! Haven't felt like anything for weeks (partly due to being poorly but also as felt like massive blob)

I'm not shuddering away any time OH touches me like recently and feel sexier than I've felt since last time (CD 2006).

Anyone else experienced an increase in sex drive whilst losing weight?

Cheers x

Thank you!

Just leaving now :)

Dear all,

Don't understand why my ticker on previous post has changed!!

Lost 6 lbs last night, 16 in 2 weeks!

Feeling vvv happy, am starting to see and feel differences.

Started arranging our engagement party for April - black tie!!! - and yet back in November I wouldn't go to a friend's charity ball as I felt so fat and disgusting and had no dress that still fit.

Got to go now unfortunately but hope all you lovely people are well and happy xxx

JO

AAMW!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't posted for a while - I started to get addicted to Minimins which wasn't healthy considering the amount of work I wasn't doing!!

On AAM since last night!!

This is what I had:

chicken cut into small pieces, button mushrooms, a tiny sliver of pepper chopped up (I know it's not in the book but I had it last time as did Icemoose from what I recall and it didn't affect my losses and makes it that much nicer), stir fried (using 1cal spray) with tiny amount of powdered ginger, all spice, chilli powder and paprika.

YUM!!

I felt so full and happy and sleepy, I fell asleep almost straight away without having my 4th pack or 4th litre of water!!!

I LOVE AAM!!

I was a bit scared that eating would make me want to pork a lot more but had a really good session last night with CDC who made me realise that I have the choice of behaving like a child or an adult and that really helped.

Not sure what to have tonight - more chicken, baked cod with stir fried veg, or cottage cheese with veg - yum!!

Thought I would share :) my happiness with you all!

Really pleased - almost 2 stone in a month is a fab feeling. Our engagement party is on April 5th so I'm putting all my efforts into being able to wear a size 16 dress!! (currently size 20 I think)

LOve from me xxxxx

Back