Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

JOANNES DIARY

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Joanne W, 19 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I love reading other diarys - you get so much inspiration and ideas from them that I thought I might just do my own.

I have lost with with slimming world before and indeed ww and find that both work equally well although I did find that I was hungry a lot of the time on ww although I loved the flexibility of it.

I love the variety of food that you can eat on slimming world that is free the only thing that I miss is sandwiches - I could eat them for breakfast, dinner and tea:D.

I have two kids of my own and I look after my twin nephews (2 years old) 4 full days a week, so life is very hectic at the minute. I do find it hard sometimes timewise to prepare food from scratch but I try to get up early before they come and make the effort to peel my potaotes or make my pasta sauce or chop my salad.

I have recently purchased an actify which is amazing it means I can just peal and chop my potatoes, stick them in with a bit of fry light and half an hour later I have perfect syn free chips. This has been a godsend to me and now my husband and kids eat them all the time too.

I love pasta and potatoes so i tend to do mainly green days with the very odd red day (I find that I am hungry on these days). I do however love EE.

I have been doing slimming world (this time) for 2 1/2 weeks now and really enjoying it. I did have a blowout this weekend though so I understand why I mainted this week. I would like to lost 2lb a week until my holiday at the end of July so I already have a bit of catching up to do:D.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey Joanne good luck with the weight loss! I always have a blow out the day that i get weighed, means i am not depriving myself of the things that i love!
    Good luck with everything
    Claire

4. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    keep with it Joanne and good luck in losing those pounds before your holiday:)

5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    how are you doing now? I find a diary helps - its a way of keeping all your ramblings together (well for me it is lol) x

6. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I have such a busy day today. My kids have just had "chippy chips" My youngest left a couple and it was so tempting to eat them - but I didn't, I threw them in the bin quick:D.

I find that planning my meals ahead of time really helps me just lately. Again another busy day tomorrow as my Youngest has a football session and is also in a swimming gala, with so much housework to do I have planned an extra easy day with chicken and syn free chips and salad for my main meal. Lets hope all goes to plan.

7. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well, I had a chinese for tea last night. I was on a green day so I had chicken chow mein with stir fried veg, so not too bad.

I am just cooking some bacon for my breakfast as I am having an extra easy day. I am going to have it with lots of mushrooms, beans and a couple of fried eggs. It smells lovely, hope it will get my hubby out of bed.

8. PandaGirl

PandaGirl ALMOST NORMAL!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(25.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world when i am being good. The sea food and eat it diet when i'm not being good!!!
    Well... you have just decided for me what I am having for my brekkie!!! (brunch!!). Keep up the good work hun xx

9. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    :sigh:Well, yesterday didn't go too well. I was Ok until tea time when I was starving and ended up eating 3 biscuits and a packet of crisps!

We then had chinese again! Beef in black bean sauce and chow mein. I was on a EE day so could have been worse. I then had a glass of wine:eek:.

Been better today though, and had syn free chips, egg and garden peas.

It was lovely and I am full.

:(My kids have friends coming round after school so again, a busy night. I am ready for a day off and can't see when I am going to get one:(.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.