JOANNES DIARY

Joanne W

I love reading other diarys - you get so much inspiration and ideas from them that I thought I might just do my own.

I have lost with with slimming world before and indeed ww and find that both work equally well although I did find that I was hungry a lot of the time on ww although I loved the flexibility of it.

I love the variety of food that you can eat on slimming world that is free the only thing that I miss is sandwiches - I could eat them for breakfast, dinner and tea:D.

I have two kids of my own and I look after my twin nephews (2 years old) 4 full days a week, so life is very hectic at the minute. I do find it hard sometimes timewise to prepare food from scratch but I try to get up early before they come and make the effort to peel my potaotes or make my pasta sauce or chop my salad.

I have recently purchased an actify which is amazing it means I can just peal and chop my potatoes, stick them in with a bit of fry light and half an hour later I have perfect syn free chips. This has been a godsend to me and now my husband and kids eat them all the time too.

I love pasta and potatoes so i tend to do mainly green days with the very odd red day (I find that I am hungry on these days). I do however love EE.

I have been doing slimming world (this time) for 2 1/2 weeks now and really enjoying it. I did have a blowout this weekend though so I understand why I mainted this week. I would like to lost 2lb a week until my holiday at the end of July so I already have a bit of catching up to do:D.

Hey Joanne good luck with the weight loss! I always have a blow out the day that i get weighed, means i am not depriving myself of the things that i love!
Good luck with everything
Claire

how are you doing now? I find a diary helps - its a way of keeping all your ramblings together (well for me it is lol) x

Well I have such a busy day today. My kids have just had "chippy chips" My youngest left a couple and it was so tempting to eat them - but I didn't, I threw them in the bin quick:D.

I find that planning my meals ahead of time really helps me just lately. Again another busy day tomorrow as my Youngest has a football session and is also in a swimming gala, with so much housework to do I have planned an extra easy day with chicken and syn free chips and salad for my main meal. Lets hope all goes to plan.

Well, I had a chinese for tea last night. I was on a green day so I had chicken chow mein with stir fried veg, so not too bad.

I am just cooking some bacon for my breakfast as I am having an extra easy day. I am going to have it with lots of mushrooms, beans and a couple of fried eggs. It smells lovely, hope it will get my hubby out of bed.

:sigh:Well, yesterday didn't go too well. I was Ok until tea time when I was starving and ended up eating 3 biscuits and a packet of crisps!

We then had chinese again! Beef in black bean sauce and chow mein. I was on a EE day so could have been worse. I then had a glass of wine:eek:.

Been better today though, and had syn free chips, egg and garden peas.

It was lovely and I am full.

:(My kids have friends coming round after school so again, a busy night. I am ready for a day off and can't see when I am going to get one:(.

Back