Job Interview

Good Morning!!

I have a job interview today at 4. I'm really really really nervous. It's a job that I really want...it would get me back into the area of Law which is where I love.

But I feel like a complete heffa. I had to go out and buy some new smart trousers last night cos the one's I wear for work are a size 14, but I've wore them that often that they are washed out, baggy and absolutely hanging off me. Tried on about a million pair and settled on a grey pair. Had to buy size 14 still as the 12s were just a tiny bit too tight and made my fat belly hang over the top of them...booo!! So now, I've got these trousers on, and they're a bit too big. They are hanging off me in the wrong places and the top I'm wearing is clinging to my fat rolls :( my dad said I looked smart but I just feel huge and ughh!!

I need to feel better about myself otherwise I'll do a bad job at my interview.

This has really motivated me to stick to plan. I need to shift this weight!

Keep your fingers crossed for me today :) xx

Everything crossed for you xxx

And I'm sure you look stunning :D

Best of Luck on your Interview. I'm sure you look fine...just focus on all your positive attributes for today :)

As everyone has said I'm sure you look fab! Good luck!! xxx

Good luck, hope you get it.

good luck - just smile and be yourself, and be confident in all that you say - interviewers like a person who they can see doing the job - they have to be able to picture you in the role!

as far as the fashion crisis - stop worrying, they want to talk to you about your skills and abilities, and what you can offer to their company - not do a gok wan on you!!! :D so de-stress and you will be fine! grab some trinny and susannah/bridget pull you in pants and away you go :D

I am sure you look lovely, but your nerves are making you focus on the flaws.....xxx

Let us know how you got on honey x

Thanks everyone :)

I tried not to eat much/drink much during the day before my interview as I didn't wanna be all huge and bloated for it.

So...I think it went okay :) it was with people who used to work at the firm I worked with from 2006-2008. Like 6 of em left and set up a company on their own. Which I didn't realise til they told me and we had a bit gossip before getting down to the nitty gritty.

They were impressed with my schooling/qualifications/experience/CV in general and it all seemed really positive. But they have 7 more people to interview and I don't hear if I've got it or not for two weeks. So keep those fingers crossed!

I'm just REALLY happy it went so well! xx

Back