Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Jodidi's Food Diary!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by jodidi, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Ok, I am doing this to keep me on track and honest and to keep me losing weight! I have been struggling like mad lately and I have let my food dairy slip, TBH, Ive let my food slip BIG TIME too! I have been putting on weight so I have to nip this in the bud now!

I would really appreciate it if you would pop in now and again, for encouragement and tips for where I could inprove things!

Please come and join me on my journey!

Last edited: 20 October 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Ok, so I had a good chat with my SWC tonight and she gave me a new members talk again which was great. She explained mix 2 match and success express and suggested I try these instead of red or green because I know them so well. So this will mean that I will have to keep refering to my book and it will be like starting again! My SWC is fab, she has never given up on me. So, tomorrow I am starting success express, if I like it i'll stick with that if not I'll switch to mix 2 match.

I so need a loss next week, for a confidence boost if nothing else!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How are things with you Hun???

I havent seen you on here for a while. How is your plan going??

5. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Hey, well lost 1/2lb this week so i am so chuffed! Got stomache bug at the mo so feeling dog rough. Tomorrow I should be back to normal as im feeling alot better than this morning.

I shall be writing my food diary tomorrow when i start eating properly. I ve only had 3 bananas and 2 apples for the last 2 days so at least its SW stuff!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.