Jodies pre wedding weight loss diary

Mummysturt

Hi everyone im Jodie, 24 and have as much of my 4 stone target to lose before my New York wedding at the end of December.

2 stone is baby weight, the other 2 is pre pregnancy weight. My ds James is 11 weeks now so need to get my bottom into gear and shift as much weight as possible before my wedding.
My weigh in day is a thursday am, and last thursday i weighed in at 14stone!!!

Im going for an hours walk most afternoons with baby, and also wii fit and sit ups at home.

So here goes my weight loss diary, of how im getting on, a place to write down any hurdfles etc.

Well another day down. Think today has gone ok. Gone over my syns by 3, but thats ok i think. Been shopping and stocked up on lots of ee free food.
My plan for coming week is to do EE, but not pick in between meals unless its on free food on both days, as this week i have picked on cous cous cakes a bit.
I have made spaghetti carbonara, chilli ans spag bol this week. Next week im going to try making tuna pate and mackeral pate, and go to the gym friday, saturday, monday and tuesday.
Nervous about weigh in tomorrow, have been good and not weihed myself at home so no ideas how i have done. Also next week to drink more water!!!
Wish me luck for the morning!!!!

Well theres a surprise i put on 0.5.:cry: So gutted!!
Spoken to my consultant and im going to try EE but cut out pasta and rice and limit potatoes. Just had KFC i feel so rubbish. Dont wanna be a fat bride.!!!!
So from tomorrow more meat less carbs.

Oh - don't be too down on yourself. Sometimes it's a bit hard to get to grips with the plan straight away. I'm sure if you stick at it you will see a result next week. Are you keeping a food diary?

Back