joe's meat in sauce

louisedan

Gold Member
bought the chicken and the steak in sauce. Just wondered if nanyone has tried them and which way they cooked best,Thanks.

Hiya

Dont have an answer but wanted to say hi, and when you have them can you let me know what they are like as I want to buy some

x

I haven't used them though you've reminded me I have some in the freezer. What I'd do is defrost it all in an overproof dish, once defrosted just cover and put in the oven til the meat is cooked. I don't think there's any special way to cook it.:) To make it really tasty you could cook some veg in the same dish so it's all covered in the sauce. Hope it's yummy.

I haven't used them though you've reminded me I have some in the freezer. What I'd do is defrost it all in an overproof dish, once defrosted just cover and put in the oven til the meat is cooked. I don't think there's any special way to cook it.:) To make it really tasty you could cook some veg in the same dish so it's all covered in the sauce. Hope it's yummy.

Just to say that is some impressive weight loss you have in your stats, well done you.

oh and thanks for that, quite helpful x

He just makes a packet with a couple of chicken breasts or pork or whatever and then covers it in different sauces. Chinese etc. Makes the meat lovely and moist apparently. I'll get mine out of the freezer now and have it tomorrow. Hope it's as nice as I've heard!

Thanks you Teens74.:)

Back