Joe's Sausages

sugarlove

Hi I'm about to put a big order in here for the first time.

What are people's favourite products from here?

Don't know what to buy, it all looks lovely:D What are the mustard sausages like?

Thanks
:)

I like the grills (especially pork and apple) and sausages but not too struck on the marinated meats.

I'm expecting money to go in to the bank overnight so will be ordering tomorrow. Over the moon they've got bacon now as fed up with supermarket bacon x

I couldn't really taste the mustard in those sausages and couldn't taste the apple in those either. my favourites are definitely the chilli and garlic as they have a nice kick to them. The burgers are fab too, great with a small wholemeal roll from a HEB, reduced fat cheese slice and lots of onions fried in frylight, a real treat!

Enjoy......... x

Yes the chilli and garlic have a real kick to them - they're definitely my fave but my breath was reeking the next day!! LOL! I concur that the mustard ones weren't very mustardy! I personally like the chicken in peppercorn sauce too, but have heard other people say not to bother with those! As there's a minimum order price, I'd get a selection and make up your own mind! They are excellent products and have made my breakfasts much easier!! My dh loves them too so sometimes I do them with mash, veg and gravy too! Enjoy!X

Back