joes sausages

Has anyone tired them and are they worth the money
Thank you

I have and they are absolutely worth the money! Their sausages are delicious. I also love their burgers and sausage meat for scotch eggs!

thank you hun I think I will get some in a few weeks

I could be wrong, but i think that these are no longer offcially SW endorsed & so not officially free. Something to do with SW not endorsing anything anymore. Not an issue unlesa they change the recipe as well i suppose but worth noting if you are in your first few weeks as your money back guarantee (if you follow plan & don't lose in the first 4 weeks) won't apply if you are treating them as free.

They are still free - but their certificate expires on 13th July.
I just recieved an order last week and they said that they have NOT and WILL NOT change the recipe without informing the customer first. They also supply the nutritional information so we can check with syns online.

I ordered the pork & apple and the pork & mustard, they are much tastier and meatier than any other low fat sausages I have tried, couldn't really taste the apple though which was a bit disappointing.

I had my first order from Joes last week and loved all the varieties I've tried so far. I found the chilli ones a bit too spicy for me to eat whole, but sliced up and added to a bowl of superspeed soup they were brilliant! I like the Lincolnshire ones best, but that's just a personal preference....

RoobyC said:
They are still free - but their certificate expires on 13th July.
I just recieved an order last week and they said that they have NOT and WILL NOT change the recipe without informing the customer first. They also supply the nutritional information so we can check with syns online.

I ordered the pork & apple and the pork & mustard, they are much tastier and meatier than any other low fat sausages I have tried, couldn't really taste the apple though which was a bit disappointing.

Yep, I got a newsletter with my order explaining all this. So even though they will no longer be endorsed by SW from the 13th, if you put the nutritional values through the syns calculator it'll come up as syn free anyway.

Back