JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Oh my god, that sounds horrendous!!! I'm not a fan of being sick either, even when I know it's going to happen my throat won't let it out so I end up retching like mad. Plus it doesn't come out in bits giving me time to breathe in between, it's literally projectile - WAY tmi!! Sorry!!
Hope you're feeling better now and at least you managed some more of the meal. I don't really like rice at the best of times so after the warnings from Frances and your sick story ill be steering well clear!!!
Xx

12 weeks pregnant

Whilst im 'technically' 12 weeks pregnant today...because I ovulated late, each scan has put me 3 days behind.

My 12 week scan is tomorrow! Im really excited but again, theres still that fear/anxiety that something has gone wrong in the last 2 weeks since I had my 10 week scan :(

Saying that - I continued to feel sick and throw up etc so I guess everything is still ok?

The last couple of days I have started to feel better and whilst I feel nauseaus and occasionally throw up - its not to the extreme that it has been. Its more copeable....

I hope this means its going to start properly easing off now

12 weeks pregnant

Whilst im 'technically' 12 weeks pregnant today...because I ovulated late, each scan has put me 3 days behind.

My 12 week scan is tomorrow! Im really excited but again, theres still that fear/anxiety that something has gone wrong in the last 2 weeks since I had my 10 week scan :(

Saying that - I continued to feel sick and throw up etc so I guess everything is still ok?

The last couple of days I have started to feel better and whilst I feel nauseaus and occasionally throw up - its not to the extreme that it has been. Its more copable....

I hope this means its going to start properly easing off now
Glad yer starting to feel more human.. Hopefully you can start now enjoying yer experience..
Can't wait to see yer new pic.. Gona be such a difference..
I know you're scared/anxious but don't be.. Everything will be OK.. :bighug:
xxx

Awwww thanks :) I really hope so!

I think after tomorrow when everything is ok...I can start to relax I reckon

X

Good luck tomorrow honey I'm sure it will all go well :)

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing a pic! What time is your scan? xx

Good luck for tomorrow hun. Keep us updated. Will be thinking about you xxx

Hey chick, thinking of you tomorrow. I'm sure all is going to be fine. Looking forward to seeing a pic.
Sooooo glad your beginning to function again.....

I second that! Good luck honey x Thinking of you! xx

Thanks for your support everyone! :)

Scan went fine! Baby is measuring as it should and heartbeat is perfect. Yay! <3

IMG-20130702-02241.jpg

Thank you so much! Im still in shock tbh! I still have that mindset of 'something could still go wrong' but Im trying to ignore all the anxious feelings etc

X

Thank you so much! Im still in shock tbh! I still have that mindset of 'something could still go wrong' but Im trying to ignore all the anxious feelings etc

X

Its absolutely normal to have all them fears, even without your history JoeyJoJo. All you can do is try and relax. Soon you will have your 20 week scan and movements will start and you'll know everything is going well (((hugs)))

Woohoo!!! So so pleased for you!! That pic is fab :) x

Wow wee, that pic is awesome!! Literally over the moon for you. Well done Mrs.....
2 more sleeps for me, eek.....

Back