Jogrey

Jogrey34

Hi could anybody tell me the best plan today if I'm making turkey curry and rice for tea ? And what syns ive used in a bit confused

Leftover Turkey breast
Mayflower curry mix
Uncle bens classic long grain rice 1/2 pack (microwave)

Thank you xx

I would imagine that EE would be best as you are using meat and carbs. I'm strictly Green days only, so I'm not much help on that front, but wanted to point out that you would get more responses in your thread if you give it a title which relates to the subject of the post.

Mayflower curry sauce mix , 255g pack (9 portions) 1 portion = 4 syns on all plans
Uncle Ben's rice 250g pack = 1 syn for the pack

Last edited:
. . . wanted to point out that you would get more responses in your thread if you give it a title which relates to the subject of the post.

. . .

Agree- I mentioned this once before. All your posts have Jo or your user name as a title, which means that it is hard to keep track of whether one has seen the post already or not. And it will obviously make it hard for you to keep track of whether you have received any answers.

Also, if you used a title like "Turkey Curry Question" instead of "Jogrey" it means that someone who has the information you need will see it and possibly answer.

Back