Johns Diary

Well done John, you're doing great :)

Hi John! i definately agree about having much more time - dont know what to do with myself! especially as i was always baking and love cooking, i would spend hours daily! need to get a hobby now big time. How are you getting on now? im only on day three and i am starving! i also have the shakes blitzed with ice and i find them nice too!

I'm not sure why but I don't think I was ever *really* hungry, even in the first few days. I was drinking plenty of water, had a large glass that never left my side and I kept topped up, I think that helped a lot with the feelings of hunger. Now I don't feel hungry at all with or without water, it really does get so much easier as the first days pass so you'll be soooo glad that you've stuck it out by the end of your first week.

I was thinking about food a lot, but that was more out of boredom, when I started I knew that my biggest enemy would be myself so totally expected to have those thoughts/urges and it kinda made it easier dealing with them when they arrived as I could be a bit detached about it.

At this point the only food I look/think about is the stuff I'm going to eat when I finish, and I'm actually trying to take the time I have now without the pressure of food to look at sorting out a healthy diet in the future. Fresher, simpler, and better quality I think is what I'm going to aim for.

Well done on your loss so far, and your really positive attitude. It is so true that we need to only look towards our goal, not worry about food here and now.

Good luck for this week.

Just back from my weigh in, and according to their scales 4lb off (I'm giving up relying on my own scales so have reset my signature), for a total 11lbs over the 2 weeks. I'm ever so slightly disappointed, had expected to have over a stone off in the first 2 weeks but its not knocked my desire to keep going. I'm changing two things this week.. 1. no more soup as I'd been adding dashes of tabasco/curry powder to it, 2. monitor my water intake very closely and 3. have my first shake when I wake rather than noon. Will see if those changes make any difference for this coming week.

Apart from that feeling very good, no problems at all.

Day 18 now and am snowed in with my shakes, perfect timing to be on LT as it saves me having to take the car out through the snow for food.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm about 1/2 a pound away from being under 200lbs for the first time in many many years, am really excited at what is for me a big milestone :) Hopefully get under the 200 tomorrow.

Fingers crossed you're under 200lbs tomorrow x x x

Sadly... No :(

I ended up putting a pound on, which seems to happen every week, I've been 100% since the start and have been getting at least 2.5l of water a day, maybe tomorrow, but I would expect definitely by weigh in.

Serves me right for paying too much attention to daily weigh ins, I've been in the habit of doing that for the past year.

I always weigh myself every day too! It's water weight when you put on...i also used to put on a bit when I went to the gym, so i stopped going to the gym and had much better losses.

Good luck For your next weigh in!

Sub-200 for the first time in, damn it must be 7 or 8 years :D

Fantastic!! Well done x

Great news twowheels, massive achievement. Keep u the great work! Best wishes for this week.

That's great news, well done!

Well I'm now 4 weeks in and by my scale I'm now down 20lbs, and am a hair's breadth off 14st. I can't remember the last time I was this light, probably 7 or 8 years ago. Will be awesome to get under 14 and down into the 13s again :happy036:

I also started going to the gym on monday, and have had no problems whatsoever with energy levels, I took care to drink while I exercised and had no bother with a mix of running, weights and swimming, hoping to ramp that up in coming weeks and aim for 4-5 visits a week along with getting out on the bike again for commutes and weekend spins.

All in all I've still very happy indeed with the decision to go on Lipotrim.

Well done John! You're doing great!! x x x

Still progressing nicely but starting to get a bit bored of just having shakes, its not going to knock me off track, but my god I've been pretty much glued to the Food Network.. Have kept up the gym visits and just started doing some free weights yesterday, enjoyed it but am certainly feeling it today.

The biggest news so far was todays weigh in at home.. my BMI has dropped down to overweight !!! Well chuffed :)

That's great news, not long till you'll be at goal at this rate. :)

The end is in sight, I'm beginning my refeed next thursday and will hopefully hit 12stone during the refeed week (provided I don't go nuts and eat too much), should I expect my appetite to be significantly lower when I do begin to eat again? At this point whats clear to me is that hunger is not the same as craving, I've been craving food dreadfully in recent weeks, but I've not actually been hungry (if that makes sense), I'm kinda scared that the cravings will get the best of me and am hoping that if/when I do give in to them I won't actually be able to do as much damage as I would have done before Lipotrim...

My plan after the refeed week is to switch back to what I did when I was last losing weight, small regular meals, very little junk during the week, and allow myself to eat what I want at the weekend - WITHOUT being gluttonous about it.

Back