joined a gym...:)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by sheshelafunk, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    hahah ME! in a gym!! i couldnt go because of child care but this place has a creche so thats ok, its a bit expensive but ill be off the shakes soon so its cheaper than shakes..arghhhh start tommrow at 9 xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    WOW Thats great news - u gonna try any classes? I used to love doing spinning and body combat, both excellent fat burners! :)

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done you! I took out a year's membership for the gym and classes run by the local council a few months ago and love the 3 classes I go to each week and go the gym for a quick workout on a Tuesday afternoon when my son goes to footie practice after school.

I never thought I'd see myself doing this or enjoying it too! Good for you, once you get into the swing of it, it is good and you feel like you've accomplished something by the end of it!

Let us know how it's going xx

5. slimceleb

slimceleb Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well done.. good luck with it!

I tried a spinning class and boy was it painful, couldn't walk after it.. lol, never tried it again! stick to my bike.. am waiting to dust it down and get out once the weather improves a bit.. hate gyms as cant use half the machinery due to having dodgy knees :rolleyes:

6. sheshelafunk

sheshelafunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.33%)
    there are so many classes...im interested in boxing and body attack but mainly wanna just do cardio to burn fat, also i cant swim so i cant use the pool.
    argh..spinning looks tough
    how is everyone xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.