joined a gym...:)

sheshelafunk

hahah ME! in a gym!! i couldnt go because of child care but this place has a creche so thats ok, its a bit expensive but ill be off the shakes soon so its cheaper than shakes..arghhhh start tommrow at 9 xx

WOW Thats great news - u gonna try any classes? I used to love doing spinning and body combat, both excellent fat burners! :)

Well done you! I took out a year's membership for the gym and classes run by the local council a few months ago and love the 3 classes I go to each week and go the gym for a quick workout on a Tuesday afternoon when my son goes to footie practice after school.

I never thought I'd see myself doing this or enjoying it too! Good for you, once you get into the swing of it, it is good and you feel like you've accomplished something by the end of it!

Let us know how it's going xx

well done.. good luck with it!

I tried a spinning class and boy was it painful, couldn't walk after it.. lol, never tried it again! stick to my bike.. am waiting to dust it down and get out once the weather improves a bit.. hate gyms as cant use half the machinery due to having dodgy knees :rolleyes:

there are so many classes...im interested in boxing and body attack but mainly wanna just do cardio to burn fat, also i cant swim so i cant use the pool.
argh..spinning looks tough
how is everyone xxxxx

Back