1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Joined group on Thursday - how do I access slimming world onlline?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LastEverDiet, 3 May 2014 Social URL.

1. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Well-Known Member

Hi, I finally took the plunge and joined a slimming world group on Thursday... so far so good! However, I'm finding the info in the book a bit limited, and it takes me ages to search for specific syn values on here. I thought I'd be able to access the slimming world website as part of my membership, but I'm not sure how? Do I get my password from my group leader, or do I set it up using my membership number written on my card?
    Thanks for your help, anyone who can advise! Oh, and while I'm asking, is muller light greek style mango 1/2 syn?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Hi
    If you go on,I've there is a bit to register, there should be a pin on the back of your card, handwritten or sometimes in your book it's written.
    I think they are half a syn

4. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

yeah you need to register online with the PIN number you were given at group when you joined :). There is only a few things to full out then you can get the app it's very handy

5. LastEverDiet

Thanks both of you! For some reason I thought the number could be my pin as it was 5 digits not 4... I'm easily confused lol! Have logged on now and had a look around, great resource. With that, group, the booklets and minimins I've got no excuse! :D

6. NewMe14

Yay, you can do it :D

7. LastEverDiet

Thanks - hope I can do as well as you have, what great losses!

8. NewMe14

If I can do it anyone can! I have do e numerous diets but sw really suits me. I only follow extra easy and I am just loving it! Just follow the plan yes there will be STS weeks or only half a pound or a pound loss but it all adds up at the end of the month. I had a weeks holiday in Feb and came back and lost 1lb but I enjoyed myself food wise :)

Best of luck :) x