Joined Minimins yesterday

callill

Hi

My name is Molly and I joinded Slimming world 3 weeks ago. Lost 8 lbs so far and I came across this site. So far I have been finding it very helpful indeed.

Hi, I joined just now, how are you finding things? I joined SW last week and have first weigh in tomorrow (am worried!) are you on green/red/extraeasy? Hope you have a good loss this week x

Hi ya guys... Blimey it's a bit more complicated this I'm finding ha ha... N I'm a nurse n use high tech gadgets so this should be a breeze... Hmmm lol my name is Becky I'm currently 11st 13lb, I got married 7 months ago and since I've been very comfortable n piled the pre wedding wt back on.. Such fun!! I join SW About 5 weeks ago n I've lost 5lb total... Not a lot by the standards of everyone else????.? Whimper, doin my best to not get disheartened !? How you all finding it?

Hi

I am doing the extra easy so far so good. I am type 2 diabetic so losing weight is very difficult for me but I must say this diet seems to be working. Hope you do well in you first weigh in

Hi

I am doing the extra easy so far so good. I am type 2 diabetic so losing weight is very difficult for me but I must say this diet seems to be working. Hope you do well in you first weigh in

My mum is type 2 diabetic herself and she goes to Slimming World, she has lost 1 and a half stone in 6 weeks and she has never been happier. :)

Goodnessss, that's AMAZING!!! I must confess I do like a glass of Vino after a long day so that prob does help wt loss.. Helps in other areas though ha ha! Callill well done for getting started... It's never easy ... Can't wait to hear about your success!!!!

Oh babe... It's a nightmare isn't it... I'm starting night shifts tomoz until Monday morning... Shoot my now n stuff me full of chocolate for comfort... Lol... No no no behave ... It won't make the night shifts go any quicker!! So you're starting your diet on Tuesday then... What's the plan.. Let's get u ready to roll!!

whip.gif
That is for craving chocolate nah just joking I wouldn't do that. :)
8855.gif

The plan for Tuesday is basically, going to SW group as usual, seeing how much I weigh, have what I want on that night and start afresh on the Wednesday.
Going shopping tomorrow with my mum to get some food ready to start on Wednesday. Can't wait to start afresh. :) x

Oh nooo... I can't see you're pictures... My IPad can't load em... Awww what were u trying to discipline me with ha ha... I need it!! We gotta stick together ha ha!! Okay.. So what do ya reckon you need to loose? U do excersise??

Haha, a whip. I don't mean it really though. Yes we defiantly need to stick together in times like these! :) I think I need to lose 4 stone something not too sure though. No exercise at the moment, kinda have a lazy disorder. :) x

Lol a whip.. Ha ha... Oo-er... Handcuffed to the fruit n veg isle in tesco ha ha.. Oh dear haha yes well there was an episode of ER where they diagnosed a lazy disorder.. I hear it's awful.. Apparently there isn't much that can be done for it... The only thing that doctors can prescribe is that the sufferer gets chased by someone with a whip!?!? Lol

Lol.... Have you seen the film Run Fat Boy Run!? Where he trainer chases him with a spatular... Lol.. Classic... Right well Ive dug into a bowl of yummy fruit .. N I have mixed (sounds odd, I know, my husband stares at me with disgust before I blob some on his nose) mix an Options hot choc sachet into fat free natural yoghurt.. Geez it's fab.. Spoon over strawberries n banana n you have yourself a choc sauce ... For just 2 syns... Yummmmmy!

Back