Joined Minimins yesterday

Haha, yeah I have seen it, one of my favorite films and that sounds reallllly nice. I should try that. :) Usually its just fruit and yogurt for me and I get sick of it. x

Yeah u gotta mix it up otherwise u get bored... I have a confession..... Sob.. So I got into bed about 2300.. Hubby stole ALL duvet n wasn't giving it up.. Couldnt nod off.. So at 0100 I got up n put my Miranda hart DVD on.. I love her.. N drank. A very large glass of vino n x3 packets of quavers.. Stumbled back to bed 0300 ish.. I'm on nights from tonight so the sleep pattern isn't awful... But all those syns r shocking!!!!!!!! Whoopsie!? Slept well though lol... Had to sleep in hoodie I wasn't gonna get any of the duvet?! Lol ekkkkkkkkkkk

I passed out at 22:30, I didn't know why but then I woke up, went to the kitchen grabbed a banana went to my room and passed out again, didnt eat the banana. :( x

Oh you are good... I've just had an omelet with loadsa fruit n decided to forget about last night otherwise it will pull me down for the rest of the week... It's all good... I'll be syn free today to make up for it!? Gonna make a quorn moussaka now ready for tonight, then get my head down for nap pre night shift... Get up.. The frantically eat, shower then off to work for the whole if the weekend...noooooooooooooooooo

Lemon squeezy!!!! What plan for today then honey??? Any excersise on the cards??? The weather is supposed to be glorious today.. Might be able to talk myself into a early morning walk around lake after my night shift n before bed.. It's the little things that help!!! I like to move it move it lol x

Awww what DVDs has she got.. I like my davina DVDs.. She is awesome!!! Well I got home again this morning n collapsed into bed. No zumba, no walk :0 oh well I was nearly dead!!!! As its my last night shift tonigh

My mum just looked in a box she found and she found a zumba fitness kit unopened from her birthday a year back and she gave it to me :O

Back