Joined Slimming world group tonight

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi All

I am a newbie to this forum, I was on atkins and I have been on WW in the past, but this time I have decided that sw is for me.
I joined my local group tonight and was pleasantly surprised by how nice the consultant was etc.
It is a bit difficult at the moment because I am on nights tonight and tomorrow, so meals are all a bit skewed and at wrong times, but its only two days so I am hoping it will be okay. I have got to go shopping for some SW supplies on the way home at 7am after being up all night, but I am determined this is going to work for me this time.
Soooo wish me luck and look forward to chatting to you all.
xx

Welcome and good luck with it all xx

Hey good luck! This plan will work and it will not leave you hungry - it's amazing! So stick with it!

Welcome and good luck hun x

Hello and welcome! xxx

Hi & welcome to the forum.

I just wanted to say I do shifts as well (as do a fair few other do on here) If you cant make class cos of work then let your counsultant know & if you can go to another. I also make a load of food every now & then & freeze them in tupperware boxes. Handy for work :) Hope that helps

Good Luck xx

I went to my 1st meeting last Monday here in Bristol

Fingers crossed for you I plucked the courage up to go but moment of truth on 1st weigh in

good luck. I've done SW on shifts and it works as long as you either plan or make sure the food in the house is ok so that you dont end up synning out of desperation.

Welcome to the forum! I'm on my second week so am relatively new as well. I've done Atkins in the past and although you do lose weight, all that messing about with avoiding carbs is just a nightmare and impossible to keep up! I'm loving SW, and hopefully you will too :D x

Welcome and Good Luck! There are a few others on here who work nights, so may be worth looking at their food diaries to get some inspiration (ie- FunCurls).

Back