Joined slimming world tonight

Iv looked at goin Peppa Pig at weekend don’tThink he fancies it tho. It’s 3 hour drive a lot in one day. Think we need to stay over when go but lookin around 300 for that with tickets so abit to much really with goin away end of May

Well done on losting 1lb on your mid week weigh in. You're like this most weeks so I'm sure shifting the other 2lb will be do-able and you might even join me back in the 1lb club again this week :)

Like you, I'm planning to stay low calorie today. I'm hoping to be super good today, tomorrow and Friday, so it gives me a good start ahead of the weekend.

I always wanted to take my daughter to peppa pig world when she was little but never managed to get there. It's supposed to be a really good day out. Could you go and make a weekend of it, instead of a day? maybe see if there's a cheap hotel nearby?

Ye this is what Iv looked at as get 2 days for price 1 but still work out a lot . Need to look at doin it maybe June after this hol. If wasn’t goin away end of month would deffo be goin looks fab she would love it .

Hopefully I shift more come sat morning Cnt see me eating tonigjt I had a jacket with prawns and salad for dinner

Ye this is what Iv looked at as get 2 days for price 1 but still work out a lot . Need to look at doin it maybe June after this hol. If wasn’t goin away end of month would deffo be goin looks fab she would love it .

Hopefully I shift more come sat morning Cnt see me eating tonigjt I had a jacket with prawns and salad for dinner

If you do go, you'll have to let me know what it's like as I would love to go. I'm sure I can find a kid somewhere that I could take, so I've got an excuse to go, lol!

I'm sure you'll shift a few more pounds by Saturday. I'll try to get on Saturday to see how you've done. I'm away so not sure how the internet will be.

Haha u sound like me lol.

Il be happy to be in the 1lb club this week. Deffo ant having any tea not long come out dentist was in there over an hour traumatised me haha hate the place

Back