Joined slimming world tonight

Monday. + 3 1/4

God I New would be bad but that’s really bad. You just know when eating chinese it’s goin to be bad it’s really bulky isn’t it. If I think tho what I had over weekend it was a lot . I will keep weighing untill my gain has gone makes me more determined seeing it go.

Today’s plan eat very little 😀😂

Oh dear, that's quite a bit to shift....but you know you can do it because you've done it a few times before. Just stick to plan all week and you'll be fine :)

I got rid of 3 3/4 last week and more so I’m on a mission. Feeling hungry already tho which isn’t good. Time of month approaching so I’m doomed haha.

I'm sure with a bit of determination you'll do it :)
I've been really busy at work this morning, so not thought about food at all, which is fab, lol.
If you're feeling hungry, could you have really low calorie snacks? Today because I'm trying to keep my snack calories down I've got a bag of popcorn which is 40 calories, cup a soup 62 calories and some celery and cucumber chunks. So I'm hoping my daytime calories today will be around 150 calories.

Tuesday

Well Iv gained another 3/4 explain that lol. So I now have 4lb to loose 😩. Must be fluid as I was good yesterday .

Ye I’m due on today but always late so reckon it’s just fluid just ignoring it and carrying on sure it will catch up at some point lol

Positive thinking :)
You'll be fine by the weekend.
Maybe plan this weekends takeaway, so you don't have such a big gain on Sunday morning. Then hopefully you'll get a great loss the following week, rather than having a big gain to start with.

If I haven’t lost come the weekend I’m not having a takeaway . One bonus is I have fillings done tomorrow tho that will put me off eating 😂

Well I went to Nando’s and then had choc cake . Think this week is a bad week. Stomach all swollen and feel rubbish so I ate 😂

I know I’m always the same do well then have a set back .
Just worked it out as 1900 shouldn’t of had the cake wouldn’t of been so bad that was 400 so not worth it

Surpose I think how hungry I was If i went anywhere else I would want tea later when I get in . Least I’m totally stuffed now to the point I just want to lie on sofa haha.

I have days like this then days where I don’t eat till 2 lol hormones I surpose

It doesn’t help when Mum is off. We always go out and end up eating out during the day. She’s off till next tue haha . Think given nice day tomoz might suggest picnic somewhere means il be on plan then got filling at 3.30 so prob won’t bother with tea

Back