New To Slimming World

Cunners10

Hey guys and dolls...

So this is my first ever time of trying Slimming World. I was pretty succssful back in 2011 and lost 5 stone on a VLCD. Luckily enough, I kept my weight off for a number of years but after a getting comfortable in my new job and getting generally quite lazy I have put 2 stone back on.

So here I am... looking forward to beng able to eat and lose weight rather than surviving on 600 cals a day like last time.

I've decided to start doing my food shop online so that comes on Saturday, all my meals I have planned today. I'm not going to any classes so any help and advice will be much appreciated!

I will weigh every week in the hope to have shifted the chub I have gained before my holiday in June.

Hi and welcome.

You will love slimming world once you get into it. The first couple of weeks can be confusing whilst you get your head round it.

The most important things are to remember to fill a third of your plate with speed foods and to have your A and B choices. Also remember to check your syns and don't guess. Planning is also key so that you have thd right foods to hand when you need a snack.

Good luck

PS you might want to head over to the SW forum section as there are a few more people over there.

Hi and welcome.

You will love slimming world once you get into it. The first couple of weeks can be confusing whilst you get your head round it.

The most important things are to remember to fill a third of your plate with speed foods and to have your A and B choices. Also remember to check your syns and don't guess. Planning is also key so that you have thd right foods to hand when you need a snack.

Good luck

PS you might want to head over to the SW forum section as there are a few more people over there.

Thank You, I will do xx

Back