Joined slimming world tonight

Ye it's very dangerous isn't it to get back where you was it's not easy .

Carbonara

Tagliatelle
4xeggs
4 tbsp fat free fromage frais
Salt and pepper
Parmasan on top which I counted at 3 syns as already had cheese as a option today

This feeds four hence why I'd do 2 eggs next time as I'd preferred less sauce next time.

You cook pasta and drain then cook bacon and add to pasta .

Heat for a few mins turn off the heat and add the sauce

Sauce -
Whisk the eggs yogurt salt and pepper. Stir into the hot pasta and serve. Add cheese on top

As was abit worried about pouring raw egg into pasta but it cooked from the heat of the pasta tastes really nice.

Sounds good. I had roast beef I scoop of spud with a splash of skimmed milk broccoli mushrooms and sugar snaps. Cooked the beef in water so I used that to make gravy with tablespoon bistro. Would the gravy be around 2 syns?

It's the little things isn't it! Had no syns today and have no plans for any tonight so I'll be ok. But for future I'll probably have to count it as 4! Full to bursting now though!

New favourite veg is spinach. Have a bag in the fridge and can throw into everything. This week I've put it in spag Bol, chilli, stir fry potato cakes and even put it in my gravy today. Great way of getting in extra speed.

Yep I struggle with speed food I don't go out my way to have it . If it's in what I'm cooking it's a bonus if not I don't really worry. Might make my loss slower and I may choose to add more if get stuck at a certain weight but for now is all good

Day 2

Breakfast -40g weetabix minis fruit and nut . Yummmmy . Was planning on having my HEA but as I DNt like milk hardly used any just let them soak then threw the rest of the milk. So decided to count milk as 1 syn instead, and still have my HEA

Lunch -jacket with tuna 2 spoonfuls of mayo 4 syns

Tea- Chinese tonight yipeee going for beef with mushrooms which is 8.5 syns with boiled rice free.

HEX A 2 x cheese slices.

Syns total is - 13.5
Hi, Well done looks like a good start! Have you thought to soak your weetabix in water rather than milk as you don't like it that way you don't use a sun? I've not done this before my self but I've heard others from group do. Xxx

Day 30

Morning everyone hope your all well. We have been to a caravan shop today so I had breakfast on the go as it's an hour and half away from us. Which meant one thing lunch would be also out today. I opted for KFC as there are quite a few choices there, plus it's yummy so that's a bonus.

Breakfast - 2xhifi, 2x baby bell and 2xsatsumas
Lunch -4xmini chicken fillets sweetcorn Diet Coke 12
Tea - gammon egg and chips 3
Syns 15

Gone over by 5 today as wanted to try stick to 10 but can't be helped really when your day involves KFC haha

IMG_1373.JPG Forgot to add tried these on this morning and guess what they fittttttt. :):):). I tried these before crimbo and where no way near fitting so really happy about that

I bet you are overjoyed!! Well done, it's paying off! I need to get into some of my boots, think another stone and I may be lucky hopefully not too warm to wear boots lol.

Ye I was buzzing lol wasn't expecting them to fit so was a shock just goes to show must be loosing inches aswell. It's the fact they were no where near fitting thort would only fit after I reached target just goes to show

Question for you ladies, the scales at group do they show up 1/4s just wondering as mine said lost 3/4 but at club was only half I also worked the diff out between both scales. Just wondering as my weight is always on the stone or half a pound, never 1/4 or 3/4 at group

SW scales just go in half a lbs. I prefer it. I think what's the point of a quarter lol!! Mine have quarters on and it does my head in although I've tidied them away today to stop me weighing myself haha.

Well done on the boots by the way and the carbonara looks yummy! Might have to try that! :)

SW scales just go in half a lbs. I prefer it. I think what's the point of a quarter lol!! Mine have quarters on and it does my head in although I've tidied them away today to stop me weighing myself haha.

Oh I like the 1/4 haha,Least now I no tho. I think when they said 1/2 last week that was 3/4 because before I left the house that 1/4 kept changing between 3/4 and 1lb haha, meaning on there's would be 1/2. To me 3/4 is loads better than 1/2 it's closer to the pound haha.

This will help in future tho when I feel depressed I only lost half lol you know that feeling you get when not lost much and you sit there for ages disappointed in yoursel lol ,

Day 31

Well that weekend has flown by. Time to work my butt off this week and get a good loss. Had tea late last night well 7 and it worked really well wasn't craving any choc as I was full. Good job really as my syns had gone for the day lol. Hubby is always starving after work so normally have it at 5 which Is a pain .

Doing a chilli today but using a colmans pack as haven't had chance to check the slimming world one out. I add beans and tomatoes so it's only the spice I'm missing which is a shame I'm going to have to syn but oh well I love chilli. Just looked the sachet is 8syns wow that's a lot. Only me that likes chilli so looks like that's tonight and tomorrow's tea sorted

Breakfast 2xoranges (s). 2x hifi
Dinner jacket with cheese and beans (s)
Tea chilli and rice 4. (S)
Freddo with the soaps tonight :D 4.5

Syns 8.5

Day 31

Well that weekend has flown by. Time to work my butt off this week and get a good loss. Had tea late last night well 7 and it worked really well wasn't craving any choc as I was full. Good job really as my syns had gone for the day lol. Hubby is always starving after work so normally have it at 5 which Is a pain .

Doing a chilli today but using a colmans pack as haven't had chance to check the slimming world one out. I add beans and tomatoes so it's only the spice I'm missing which is a shame I'm going to have to syn but oh well I love chilli. Just looked the sachet is 8syns wow that's a lot. Only me that likes chilli so looks like that's tonight and tomorrow's tea sorted

Breakfast 2xoranges (s). 2x hifi
Dinner jacket with cheese and beans (s)
Tea chilli and rice 4. (S)
Freddo with the soaps tonight :D 4.5

Syns 8.5

You just need to invest in some spices for your cupboard!
When I'm doing Chilli I just brown my mince and onions, sprinkle an OXO, chilli powder, little bit of paprika, a bit of mixed herbs, a spoon of tomato puree, mix it in with the mince and Onion and fry it all off for a minute, then add any other veg I'm adding and the beans, mix it up then add a tin of chopped tomatoes then leave it on a low heat for a while (mainly until beans are nice and soft)
So easy and all completely free! :)

Day 32
Quick hello to you all as I'm off out today today's food will be pretty similar to yesterday

Breakfast 2xhifi
Lunch jacket cheese and beans
Tea chilli and rice 4
Syns 4

Back