Joined slimming world tonight

Feel like rubbish today my throat is killing me and feel sick. Just want to stay in bed and sleep 😟. Got no cold stuff in either hubby robbed it all for work as he’s had it over a week. So I’m just goin to die lol.

I think today il be eating lots of Ice cream hopefully feel abit better tomoz

Well still feeling rubbish today but il survive. Got shopping being delivered at 12 so soon as that arrives il want to eat everything lol. Can’t decide what to do for tea might make a lasagne later if I feel any better . Plan is to add all cals up and give myself a portion il prob end up with tiny plate lol il add a pic later

Well still feeling rubbish today but il survive. Got shopping being delivered at 12 so soon as that arrives il want to eat everything lol. Can’t decide what to do for tea might make a lasagne later if I feel any better . Plan is to add all cals up and give myself a portion il prob end up with tiny plate lol il add a pic later

Ah yum, love lasagne. my hubby makes a lovely chicken one. I might see if he can make it again soon as it's a family favorite and so filling.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Ye I like it hubby not so keen so il prob freeze rest he will prob have somethin else . Throat is a lot better this afternoon hopefully Olivia doesn’t get it

1481CCE9-8F1F-41F0-A610-500A052E8D9A.jpeg

All this for 771 cals I’m so full it’s unreal

No this is still 1300 I won’t go over that as it’s working well . Today Iv had

Pear 100

Dinner - wrap 185
Tomatoes and mayo 50
Chicken 50
Crisps 80
Cake bar 100
Total 465

Tea
Lasagne 532
Garlic bread 190

Total for day 1287

Every morning i keep a diary in my notes on my phone. I write what I’m having for tea then see why cals it gives me left for dinner

No this is still 1300 I won’t go over that as it’s working well . Today Iv had

Pear 100

Dinner - wrap 185
Tomatoes and mayo 50
Chicken 50
Crisps 80
Cake bar 100
Total 465

Tea
Lasagne 532
Garlic bread 190

Total for day 1287

Every morning i keep a diary in my notes on my phone. I write what I’m having for tea then see why cals it gives me left for dinner

Oh fab, why did I think you were doing 1500??
Isn't it amazing that you can still have nice food and crisps, cake bars etc and still be within 1300 calories.

I dunno lol prob cause seems like a lot of food lol . I had to double check my tea I was like no way is that 500. Mince is quite low tho and the tomato sauce is it was the white sauce that was a lot. Spag Bol would be low I reckon it’s just the pasta . Ye if you think what I had for lunch it’s great. Got a pack of Tikka chicken pieces and the whole pack is 109 so it’s fab for wraps

Morning well the scales have been super kind 2 1/4 lost this week. Really pleased with that for saying I’m on and last weekend ate that pizza and wine . I have never lost on any diet while I’m on before so this is fab.

I now weight 17.8 means 1stone 1lb loss 😀

6lbs to go for my 11/2 stone I was planning on trying to loose 7lb during March and 7lb during April but I reckon will get more it hasn’t really slowed down.

Aim for March is to reach 1 1/2 stone any more is a bonus

Morning well the scales have been super kind 2 1/4 lost this week. Really pleased with that for saying I’m on and last weekend ate that pizza and wine . I have never lost on any diet while I’m on before so this is fab.

I now weight 17.8 means 1stone 1lb loss 😀

6lbs to go for my 11/2 stone I was planning on trying to loose 7lb during March and 7lb during April but I reckon will get more it hasn’t really slowed down.

Aim for March is to reach 1 1/2 stone any more is a bonus

OMG I am so pleased to hear this :) I knew you'd smash the 1 stone mark this week!
Setting mini targets is great, especially if you keep them achievable which I think they are.

Well treat night was a Indian last night . Been on scales this morning as I do after treat night and gained 1 3/4. I knew it would be bad but god , wouldn’t say it’s worth it to gain this much. Got to work really hard this week now to see a good loss next sat. Plan is to be back where I was on wed mid week weigh and hopefully see a loss frOm the following three days.

I do enjoy having my treat tho it motivates me even more. I see Iv gained and I’m so determined loose the gain and even more

Well treat night was a Indian last night . Been on scales this morning as I do after treat night and gained 1 3/4. I knew it would be bad but god , wouldn’t say it’s worth it to gain this much. Got to work really hard this week now to see a good loss next sat. Plan is to be back where I was on wed mid week weigh and hopefully see a loss frOm the following three days.

I do enjoy having my treat tho it motivates me even more. I see Iv gained and I’m so determined loose the gain and even more

Ouch that's a lot...hopefully you will shift it quickly though and be back on track by Wednesday. You have to have treats :)
I had a quick look on my scales this morning and it looks like I've lost 1 of my 2lb gain. Hoping to shift the other 1lb and maybe a bit more by Wednesday.

Back