Joined slimming world tonight

Right plan for tomorrow is to do ant extra easy sp day . Here is what u have planned hopefully it's ok

Breakfast weetabix mini and milk HEX b
Lunch pasta and cheese HEX a
Dinner rice with chicken and egg (chicken fried rice)
Extra heb alpen bar
So leaves synns free until Decide what I choose tomorrow .

Does this sound ok ?

Hi there. I'm glad you are enjoying SW. I think it's the best diet.

Just another reminder about putting some speed food on your plate. Steak and chips looks great but how about a nice side of green beans or mushrooms or even gherkins?

The chips where done in actifry and if you don't have one they are amazing highly reccomend . You can do currys in them and a lot of other things. I will be using for potato slices for breakfast and mini roasts for Sunday dinners . I was before going to count both these at 1.5 syns as will only use half the oil. I will be deffo trying with frylight now tho try to save on syns

Day 4

Feeling very positive today, stomach feeling less bloated and not feeling podged/uncomfy after food which is great.

I haven't really been eating fruit as I'm trying not to have puddings or eat between meals. Do you think I could benefit more from snacking throughout the day on fruit or not . I'm not hungry so don't really want to eat enless I have to .

I think you definitely need to make sure you eat more speed with your meals, as for snacks, if you're not hungry you don't need to eat fruit, but if you do feel peckish I'd say fruit is the way to go :)

Right day 4

Breakfast weetabix mini dash milk
HEX b plus 1/2 hex a

Lunch pasta and sauce other 1/2 HEX a
Bowl of mixed fruit apple kewi and grapes

Tea made a chicken fried rice was lovely rice, chicken,Peas and sweetcorn. With some brockili.

Still have another HEX b To have but so full up can't manage another thing.

Syns for today 4 - French fries

This is a sp day hopefully haha

Last edited:
Looks yummy!! I love broccoli I eat soooo much of the stuff. Had a panic today cause there was none left in the freezer :rotflmao:

Haha this was gorgeous I ate the lot and the pan was full oppps . Sat there saying I feel ill eaten to much hubby was like not surprised . Then I fired back at him it's 1 portion of rice , yet and 2eggs haha. I was not feeling guilty for eatin that lol.

Morning everyone
Today is day 5 haven't really thort what I'm having today for lunch might just decide at the time. Got spag Bol for tea looking forward to that

Day 5 food

Breakfast-. Bannana
Snack of mikado sticks x2. 1 syn
Lunch -Morrisons salad bar,I have put 5 syns for this as I had pasta and potatoes which had mayo on. I did get the least mayo parts but still covered in it. Left over chicken from last night.

Folled by melon

Tea - spag Bol with light sauce . It's a huge 750g jar and works out 6syns for half I won't be having half so I'm going to put it at 4 syns .

HEX a parmasan cheese
HEX b alpen bar
syns 10 but will prob have more choc sticks later and update this

Back