Joined slimming world tonight

Ye I was shocked but thort would give them a try as been trying to find for a few days. I must say they are bloody gorgeous just had one . I figured they like 50p each at that price. Deffo goin to sains tomoz to stick up. Ye alpen can be expensive aswell can't they I brought 4 packs last week from Iceland as £1 a pack.

I love the s/w rocky road they are lovely but so tiny

Iceland round here doesn't have any healthy breakfast bars at all, it's quite rubbish tbh. Only thing I treat myself to in there is the muller that Sainsburys don't stock.

I don't usually buy much in Iceland, only really go once a month, my main supermarket is Sainsburys, occasionally Asda. I guess its better to shop around for deals eh.

Ye I normally go Morrisons , since started
Diet tho managed to get most from here
Then just nip to main shop for some other bits. All there fresh meat is fine I think I only ordered the s/w meals that were frozen haha

Oh! haha. I haven't bothered with getting those meals, I can't bring myself to spend that much on a microwave dinner when it's not too hard to make my own lol. I often used to treat myself to the odd £1 dinner in there but they aren't sw so can't do that now. I'm getting more and more ideas of what to make myself and a healthy option too.
How's hubby doing? Have you managed to sneak in some sw meals/snacks his way?

Hi all!! I rejoined SW today after about 9 or 10 months absence. I had some good results with weight watchers but I found it quite restrictive compared to SW. So I'm back! We do our main shopping at Morrisons but occasionally I'll nip into Aldi or Lidl if there's something I want

I just buy cause there quick and easy. He did it for one day haha. He's been having the same for tea things like jackets and chicken etc. When I try the s/w ways il just make
For me and freeze. Let him get on with it he will soon be jel when I'm slim hahaha. I don't mind tho no moaning makes
Life easier for me lol

Ye I was shocked but thort would give them a try as been trying to find for a few days. I must say they are bloody gorgeous just had one . I figured they like 50p each at that price. Deffo goin to sains tomoz to stick up. Ye alpen can be expensive aswell can't they I brought 4 packs last week from Iceland as £1 a pack.

I love the s/w rocky road they are lovely but so tiny

Told you they were yummy ;)

Ye deffo try them , they are small but nice for a treat. Go Sainsbury's 1.50 there I don't think they are worth nearly £3 to be honest.

I'm dreading weighing lol this morning a weigh 17.0 was 16.13 last Thursday morning :(
dont want to eat today haha last week at 6.30 my scales showed 17.1 3/4 so need try stay under that to loose haha.

It's also totm on Monday so could be that . If I don't loose next week il be making sure I always have my HEX a and b and more speed foods.

The trouble with me is if it's 7pm I have HEX b to have and also 10 syns il choose a choc bar instead of alpen bar.

I do think it takes a good few weeks to get your head around this diet. Hope your ok

Day 21. Week 3 weigh day

Don't want to eat today haha need to loose don't want to stay the same

Breakfast 2x oranges and handful grapes
Dinner KFC rice box , corn
Tea half a kebab
Alpen bar HEX b

Naughty day starting a fresh tomorrow

Last edited:
Ye deffo try them , they are small but nice for a treat. Go Sainsbury's 1.50 there I don't think they are worth nearly £3 to be honest.

I'm dreading weighing lol this morning a weigh 17.0 was 16.13 last Thursday morning :(
dont want to eat today haha last week at 6.30 my scales showed 17.1 3/4 so need try stay under that to loose haha.

It's also totm on Monday so could be that . If I don't loose next week il be making sure I always have my HEX a and b and more speed foods.

The trouble with me is if it's 7pm I have HEX b to have and also 10 syns il choose a choc bar instead of alpen bar.

I do think it takes a good few weeks to get your head around this diet. Hope your ok

Ah hun,

You shouldn't starve yourself because you know the scales are looming!

I personally think SW is the best diet for me but I don't always follow the plan totally as I do it at home myself but it does take a few weeks to totally get in the zone and know which foods to buy and what works best for you.

You are doing great, keep your motivation and you'll be fine :)

Hey hun, good luck with the WI :)

I checked on the SW syns online for you for BBQ marinade and for a tablespoon it's about 1.5 depending on the brand so I would go with that. Plus you need to syn the oil they cooked the steak in, I'd say as tsp of oil so about 2 for that.

If you are going to class you can use the website and the app on your phone for free, very handy if you are out and about, I use it all the time to check stuff, especially when I'm shopping.

Also, nipped in Morrisons last night, they have those heart bowls in for valentines, I picked up a really cute set of mini buffet type ones that come on a bamboo platter, super cute!

Oh right deffo going to get some they are well cute love stuff like that. I have got the app never thort of checking for marinade.

Also Iv been out twice this week and I never syn for the oil I just assumed like gammon and jacket was free I syned 1 for egg never thort about the gammon/steak so need to be careful
There.

With the steak I just didnt have any syns that day just incase.

Thanks for your help x

Oh right deffo going to get some they are well cute love stuff like that. I have got the app never thort of checking for marinade.

Also Iv been out twice this week and I never syn for the oil I just assumed like gammon and jacket was free I syned 1 for egg never thort about the gammon/steak so need to be careful
There.

With the steak I just didnt have any syns that day just incase.

Thanks for your help x

You're welcome hunny :) It's amazing the things that add up that you don't think about, I'm going to an art workshop next weekend and there is a health food cafe there, you would think that it would be easy to choose something, but lots of stuff has mayo, butter and oil added and they do a fab latte which I would normally have at least 2, that's 12 syns right there :eek:

Ye it's crazy isn't it. A lot of people think this diet is impossible to loose weight on the amount we can eat, But it's all these little things that we are not eating that add up. This is why this week for me may be rubbish but I know if I stick to it it will work as the amount of rubbish Iv cut out is unbelievable.

It's hard when your out to just grab something isn't it like you say there is always mayo or something. We should open slimming world cafes can you imagine would make a killing . Lol

What do people do with the kingsmill thins? Iv been reading about making pizzas with them
Sound interesting . These are now on my to buy list

Back