Joined slimming world tonight

Help does anyone know the syns for sweetcorn at KFC my friend just asked me if fancy meeting and going there for dinner . Just looked at my options

1- mini fillets meal 12 syns as 3 syn each fillet what would corn be

2 regular popcorn chicken meal but ask for corn instead of chips 9

The corn is done in butter so wondering how much will be
Be

The pulled chicken rice box is 4.5 syns, I normally don't syn the corn but you could syn it at 1 to be on the safe side.

Thanks very much i think I'm going to go for the zinger rice box at 11 syns with corn and Diet Coke.

Did think about pulled chicken one 4.5 med popcorn 9 then corn hahahaha I'm starving today and it weight day god help me lol

Oooo! YUM! Enjoy :)

I chose zinger rice box for 11 and had 2 corn on the cobs was gorgeous.

In a proper depressed mood know I haven't lost weight and feeling bloated cause due on and just want to eat a whole shop hahah

Iv told hubby I'm having kebab meat when I come out after weighing haha so fed up bloody hormones . Also got head cold so just wanting to do nothing and eat.

Il decide after Iv been weighed what il do if I stay the same will prob go and get one and start a fresh tomorrow. I always used to have a treat after weighing each week and still lost. Haven't bloody cheated and looks like I'm the same lol.

oh that's a shame, not the way to think, it should make you more determined and who knows, if you stick to plan and don't have a night off, you may loose lots next week instead, don't forget to drink loads and eat a salad with some shreaded chicken, flavour it and you'll feel much better for it, or you'll just feel worse if you cheat, after all you are only cheating yourself. Good luck, looking forward to hearing how you do!

If I do have one il just have the meat with salad which is 11 syns. Means il be over by 11 but better than having something for 30 syns

Aww don't be down :( Start fresh tomorrow, eat lots of speed foods and drink plenty of water and you'll soon be back on track :)

Well week 3 gained 1/2 pound. I'm not surprised at all really as scales haven't moved all week. The only thing I can think of is time of the month aproaching.

I did go chip shop and have a kebab only managed half wasn't even that nice very dry. I don't feel bad for this as to me this is still week 3. Tomorrow is a fresh week and hopefully il loose next week

Thanks for your kind words candy girl

Day 22

Well the kebab don't agree with me
Been awake since 4am stomach ache. Reckon it's the grease .

Anyway today is a new day new week bring it on I will loose weight this week.

Breakfast - apple
Dinner - jacket with cheese and beans HEX a
Tea - s/s mug shot
Snacks - 2x hi fi bars HEX b
Syns 0 and staying at zero today had enough treats yesterday

Last edited:
Yep all those cravings Iv been having have completely gone and not really that hungry today either . Hate it when have them moods when I just want to eat haha.

Ye a deffo think it is trouble is not actually due on until Monday so hoping doesn't effect next week. But the food cravings Iv had all week have hopefully gone always feel like this at this time tho bloated and want to eat lol

Oh my god why have I never tried mug shots before. Just had sweet and sour one and really enjoyed it . Fab for quick lunch not really hungry yes you heard me right haha so jut had one for tea.

Trying to save HEX b this week and have two bars in the evening as this is when I fancy sweet things with the tele at night. Hoping this will stop me eating choc and reduce amount of syns I'm having each day

Day 23 feeling a lot better today , this week is about making sure I always have my HEX options and choosing those first over some kind of treat

Breakfast. Banana and yogurt
Dinner - mug shot, 2x baby bell, pack of monster munch 5.5 2xoranges (s)
Tea - chicken fried rice free
Snacks HEX b 2x hifi bars

Syns 5.5
HEX a and HEX b - had

Last edited:
I think I'm addictive to mug shots but they are not filling lol. Had it at 12 with the above and Iv been wanting food since 3 lol. Normally on a sat night we eat at 7 once daughter in bed but don't think il last today. Should of just had pugshot and saved bars and crisps for this afternoon

Changed my tea from steak to chicken fried rice as I was starving and could not wait till 7. Only prob now is that the plan was to hve HEX bars at night rather than choc, being as I had them at lunch this now isn't going to work lol. Plan was hve steak at 7 and won't be hungry so won't bother me. So far today Iv had 5.5
Which leaves 9.5 and I know il use them all lol. I love the hot monster munch and they stare at me already had a pack today need to try and resist lol

Back