Joined slimming world tonight

I did it put it in for 2 hours it needed longer. The outside bits where frozen at the top the middle was still yogurt so I'd say needs about 4 hours was really nice tho and it's freeeee ice cream. This with warm brownies what you reckon lol haha

I did it put it in for 2 hours it needed longer. The outside bits where frozen at the top the middle was still yogurt so I'd say needs about 4 hours was really nice tho and it's freeeee ice cream. This with warm brownies what you reckon lol haha
A warmed fibre one bar in the microwave and one of these :eat:

Day 24

The scales are finally going in the right direction showing 1 1/2 pound less than Thursday morning . Hopefully they keep going lower lol just grateful to be going in the right direction again.

Today food

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans (s)and mushrooms(s)shared banana with daughter

Dinner- jacket with cheese and beans (s)HEX a

Afternoon snack 2xhifi

Tea beef and mushrooms boiled rice

Pudding fibre one choc brownie with frozen muller light (4)

Total syns 11.5

Last edited:
Ye il take a pic later I put it in this mornin so should be lovely comr later. Gone for vanilla with choc bits thort go nice with warm brownie and brill for 4 syns

Has anyone on here ever put a muller light in freezer so it's like ice cream
All the time. I get 2 x toffee muller lights and stir it into a pot of quark. You need to be quite busy with your mixing in. I then freeze it for an hour, give it another stir, freeze for another hour, give it a stir, rinse and repeat until it's got a proper ice-cream consistency. It works with every flavour but toffee is my fave at the moment. Free ice cream right there :D
A friend of mine is more organised and has a proper ice-cream mixer thing and her ice-cream is way better than mine. I might well invest in one after I have moved.

IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG Well Iv made a choc orange cheesecake thanks to little missnaughty for your help . Here's what I used

3 x low fat digestives 9 syns
2 tubs of quart
Sweetner
Hot choc powder 3 tsp 3 syns
3 baby oranges one squeezed over top

Total syns is 12 so works out 3 syns for a quarter .

I think I may have wrecked it by squeezing the orange haha. I was just playing about with it should prob of mixed that into the mixture haha oh well il give it a try later

Well hubby has offered to buy us a Chinese so I'm like mmm yeah haha. Which means il be having the usual beef with mushrooms and boiled rice 8.5 syns.

Followed by some of my cheese cake was going to have firbre one with frozen muller but think il give the cheesecake a try Iv made. This will be 3 syns.

Sorry you put 0.5lb on, but it's in the past now! Get back on track. You know you can do it :)

That cheesecake looks amazing!!! Omg, so jealous right now, haha.

I am dreading weigh in on wednesday, think I will have put a stone on LOL

Haha bless you I'm sure it won't be that bad, have you not had a sneaky look lol I would have. I'm blaming the 1/2 onto being due on cause get the feel **** mood with it aswell lol. Good news is scales are now moving again .

I bet come wed your still infront of me lol

As for the cheese cake ye it's nice bit sloppy to dish up lol.nice tho something different. First time Iv had quark deffo goin to try in pasta and diff things

Day 24

Breakfast. 2x oranges (s) frozen muller light
Dinner mug shot ,2xbaby bell HEX a ,2xhifi bars HEX b , monster munch 5.5
Tea chicken fried rice
Choc orange cheese cake 3
Freddo 5
Syns 13,5
HEX a and b HAD

Well the muller light had been in all day yesterday's s overnight and it like ice oppps . I reckon 4 hours is the right time. Just got it out to try and fix it lol. Got sore throat today to looking forward to this.

Think we will be stuck in the house today as my little lady is full of Cold so it's a day on sofa watching courious George for about 100 times haha. You would think she would be fed up now it's all she wants to watch for the last week. Soon as comes down stairs in morning i get George on mummy haha.

Last edited:
Decided I'm going to try the planking later this should be fun, just tried but Olivia decided to jump on my bck at same time. It's going to be hard enough without her on top lol. I can't even see me being able to take all my weight lol but I will give it a try.

Also found some 5 min work outs on sky which I shall be doing at nap time

Decided I'm going to try the planking later this should be fun, just tried but Olivia decided to jump on my bck at same time. It's going to be hard enough without her on top lol. I can't even see me being able to take all my weight lol but I will give it a try.

Also found some 5 min work outs on sky which I shall be doing at nap time

There is an app you can download call 30 day ab challenge that is really good and free to download, you build up daily doing sit ups, crunch's, leg lifts and planking, you can really feel it working so might be worth a try.

The cheesecake looked lovely

Oh thanks for that il check it out. I think if I add excersie will come off quicker need to do something want to get this weight gone .

I think last time I lost weight I worked full time and I was on my feet all day. With it being winter I now quite often just stay in . This doesn't help me at all

Oh thanks for that il check it out. I think if I add excersie will come off quicker need to do something want to get this weight gone .

I think last time I lost weight I worked full time and I was on my feet all day. With it being winter I now quite often just stay in . This doesn't help me at all

Agreed, I'm sat at a desk all day so that doesn't help, and by the time I get home and have made tea I can't be bothered haha, I really need to make more of an effort!!

Yep , I used to do 8 hours a day on feet and come home and do 5miles on exercise bike I lost 3 stone in 4 months.

Ye it is hard when ur at work all day to be bothered isn't it. Maybe a exercise bike would be good for you , I did it while watchin the tele worked well for me.

I'm just so lazy now haha

View attachment 185338 View attachment 185339 Well Iv made a choc orange cheesecake thanks to little missnaughty for your help . Here's what I used

3 x low fat digestives 9 syns
2 tubs of quart
Sweetner
Hot choc powder 3 tsp 3 syns
3 baby oranges one squeezed over top

Total syns is 12 so works out 3 syns for a quarter .

I think I may have wrecked it by squeezing the orange haha. I was just playing about with it should prob of mixed that into the mixture haha oh well il give it a try later

OMG your cheese cake looks amazing. I always just throw mine together in a tumbler glass but yours looks great. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Good luck doing the plank. I can only hold it for about 15 seconds but even a little is great and it works wonders on your stomach :)

Back