Joined slimming world tonight

Yep , I used to do 8 hours a day on feet and come home and do 5miles on exercise bike I lost 3 stone in 4 months.

Ye it is hard when ur at work all day to be bothered isn't it. Maybe a exercise bike would be good for you , I did it while watchin the tele worked well for me.

I'm just so lazy now haha

Hubby has just bought an exercise bike so I am setting myself a goal to go on it tonight now. You have inspired me to get off my lazy bum!!

Ye honestly they are great start of doing a Mile at normal speed then do 1 or 2 miles really go
For it as fast as you can it works wonders . Do that for a Week then just keep building on the miles ur doing. I'm really lazy today haha

OMG your cheese cake looks amazing. I always just throw mine together in a tumbler glass but yours looks great. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Good luck doing the plank. I can only hold it for about 15 seconds but even a little is great and it works wonders on your stomach :)

See I'm thinking I'm going to try in a tumbler haha. Prob no biscuit tho then can add some nice treats on the top like malteasers lol be like my own sundae lol

I was about to do it early then Olivia started to climb on me but I think it's goin to be a mission just to even get up off floor hahah il let you know later lol

See I'm thinking I'm going to try in a tumbler haha. Prob no biscuit tho then can add some nice treats on the top like malteasers lol be like my own sundae lol

I was about to do it early then Olivia started to climb on me but I think it's goin to be a mission just to even get up off floor hahah il let you know later lol

Yes mine turns out more like a sundae as i don't always break the biscuit up really well so sometimes it's in chunks. Yum malteasers on top sound nice or a flake or something :)

Good luck with the Plank. Amy's older but she laughs at me everytime I try to do the Plank. I look a right idiot, lol! Let me know how you do.

Olivia has saved me this afternoon decided she doesn't want a nap, running round the house saying noooo. she's now lying on sofa and every time goes to get down I say right nap time then now she says no going sleep now haha. no wonder I have a headache lol. Looks like hubby will be laughing at me later doing them lol

Well wanted chilli for tea but just realised I haven't brought the colmans packet and I have nothin in to make from scratch dam hate it when this happens

It's not easy with little ones around, my two are nearly 7 and 10, I haven't done any dieting since my youngest was a baby although I did a bit of exercise when she started pre-school, I loved running, but that didn't last long as had a terrible few years with my marriage breaking down and being in a a few other not so great relationships! Now I'm free, single and approaching 40, I have decided the time is right for me! I'll feel good in myself and about myself, things are settling down, found a nice new job and exercise will creep in there too as want to tone up as I lose the lbs! :)

What do you think you'll end up having?

Ye I think if your heads not in it it's not worth it is it. Stress is a terrible thing.

Prob chicken fried rice again haha, really fancied chilli but not takin lil one out as she's full of cold. I'm also hungry otherwise would of gone at 5 when hubby back but sod it il just do some rice.

I have found a curry jar in cupboard it's 21 syns tho bloody crazy have thort about having half of that . Trouble is only got cooked chIcken in fridge so can't save half and re heat. May hve half with all the chicken and save sauce for tomorrow to have over a jacket

That's really good to hear!
My spud is baking and my salad is prepared, looking forward to it! No desert as had a small piece of cake earlier :) Need to drink a bit more and early night as work in the morning after dropping my two off at school!

Day 25

Well woke up today feeling positive, Iv got 3 full days until weigh day at it's 7pm on thurs,so it's time to move my butt.

I got up this morning and did the 5 min work out on sky could feel it working and needed a drink after so it did something lol. I decided I'm going to do it every mornin soon as come down. Olivia thort it was hilarious me jumping around will try with a sport bra next time haha .

Scales have been going up and down as usual which is annoying i no I shouldn't look every day but after last week feel I need to see them going in the right direction . Still haven't come on was due yesterday so that's also annoying as could effect me again. I have recently come off the depo and lasts month was my first one for 2 years so who knows it may happen may not apparently can take a while to be regular again. Hopefully I just got the bloated feeling and hunger to eat everything and that will be it for this month. Really don't want this delaying my weight loss.

Today's plan

Breakfast - banana

Lunch -mug shot , 2baby bell, wotsits ,strawberries (s)

Afternoon 2x hifi bars

Tea chicken with Chinese spice herbs, jacket and mushrooms (s)

HEX a and b had
Syns 4

When I get the oh I could eat something nice tonight I'm going to do the planking and excersise again

Yay well done on your 5 second plank...I've been doing it for about a week now and can still only do 10 seconds, lol!

I'm glad you woke up feeling positive. I've been in a stinking mood the last 2 days.

I know what you mean about trying not to have sneaky weigh ins every day. It can be hard to resist looking but I have tried to restrict myself to just looking a couple of times a week. I always look before the weekend, so it gives me some motivation to be good all weekend.

Ye can put me on a right downer if Iv been good and I just gain and end up where I was come the end of the week . I'm 3/4 lighter at the mo from last Thursday morning but knowing my luck il go up half and then be bck same place come Thursday lol. I'm also going to try and stop eating in the evening as it's late at night doesn't help. I will be buzzing if I can get 2lb off as I just seem to be stuck around 16.13 -17.0 . I also think tho because I have lost 2stone the loss does slow down and this is why I'm adding excersise
Now as it all helps

Back