Joined slimming world tonight

Well you need to look at how far you've come and during this time of year when comfort eating is common! Don't beat yourself up, aim for the start of summer next, perhaps you'll find a lovely summer dress or outfit you like in the next size down :)

I've really been working hard for a bigger loss since the start of the year but for 4 out of the last 6 weeks I've had a period so really hoping next weigh in I see a bigger loss.

I've really been working hard for a bigger loss since the start of the year but for 4 out of the last 6 weeks I've had a period so really hoping next weigh in I see a bigger loss.

I think this has been my trouble came off depo contraception and I had one in Jan and was due on 10 days ago so I think I have been holding water. Finally happened this morning and I was buzzing just so I can get some good losses it's annoying when you know you normally loose more and have been good all week.

I'm sure you will see a great loss next week fingers crossed for you

YAY 3lb is AWESOME! :D Well done hun :) Bet you are well chuffed. How much is that in total now? xx

11 1/2 is total at slimming world

2 stone 3 all together if go of weight at group

2 stone 5 on my scales weighing in the morning hahaha I originally started weighing in the morning you see so kind of always looked at this aswell.

I see it as when I get the 2 1/2 pound il be at 2 1/2 stone all together and 1 stone slimming world

Day 35

Morning everyone , going cinema is morning to the kids one lol. Any ideas what I could take got nothing in the house really as it's shopping day

Food plan is
Breakfast il have hifi bars
Popcorn 6.5
3x chocs
Lunch jacket chilli and cheese
Tea pizza
Prosecco
Syns Think they have all gone today haha

Decided having as many upto 15 until I reach miney then cutting back to between 5-10
Upto weigh day. Bit off plan this week tho but hopefully work better the following

Going to try get some fruit from the shop on the way aswell and a flump for 1.5

Last edited:
Day 35

Morning everyone , going cinema is morning to the kids one lol. Any ideas what I could take got nothing in the house really as it's shopping day

Food plan is
Breakfast il have hifi bars 2xbaby bells
Lunch jacket beans
Tea gammon and chips 3
Syns 3 so far

Decided having as many upto 15 until I reach miney then cutting back to between 5-10
Upto weigh day. Bit off plan this week tho but hopefully work better the following

Going to try get some fruit from the shop on the way aswell and a flump for 1.5

enjoy! Quavers or any crisps like that, freddo bar & diet coke is what I'd take.

Ye going to see what I'm like at time because at min I'm alight want save syns for later with tele lol deffo getting a big drink fill me up lol. I like to lick Freddos haha think people may look at me hahaha

IMG_1438.PNG
Well I was quite good at the cinema had popcorn which was totally amazing could of eaten about 5 bags even tho you get quite a lot. Had 2 hifi bars and 3 of daughters choc with some Pepsi max.

The popcorn is amazing you really must try it 6.5 syns for a 30g bag thy also do a lightly salted bag 20g for 4 syns

Popcorn isn't too bad for syn's I got butterkist sweet n salty when it was my daughter's birthday, I love the stuff! I'm trying to be really really good as I know there will be a time when I might want a nice treat but I really want this 2-3 stones off for the summer, so i think i'd rather stick to free/speed and the syns i'm allowed, if I start on popcorn like you said I'd want more and 30g is tiny lol.

Ye but I tell ya I think id sooner have a bag of this than crisps seem to lasts me ages lol .haha
Iv just been food shopping and found them but only in 90g bags this is going to be dangerous haha may also go funny if bag is open so may have it over this weekend over 3 nights

Oh no, you didn't!? lol, well you may as well enjoy.
I'm going to wait until at least the half term holidays which seems later for us than others in the country for some reason, not until 20th. I'm off work on the thursday and friday, no doubt the children will be after some delights!!

Back