Joined slimming world tonight

Day 36

Morning everyone,

Doesn't look like last night did to much harm and weigh 1/4 more than yesterday morning. It's also totm so I will be all over the place this week so not really listening to scales at the mo.

Ment to say I brought a size 18 top yesterday from Dorothy Perkins for tonight and it fit nice . I do have some 18s that I live in at the mo but the baggy kind of tops where this is more fitted so I was really pleased . Normally I would be lucky if a size 20 fitted top from there actually fit and looked nice.

Also stomach is bloated so this makes it even better as I know will look even better lol.

Today's plans are to chill at home. Hubby at work till dinner so it's just us. Play time and baths in a bit before lunch.

Iv booked two places tonight going to cancel one later once hubby viewed the menus . One is a 3 course menu which sounds lovely, the other place would prob have dinner and dessert. They are fancy places where you don't get much on your plate so this will save me haha.

Breakfast youhurt

Lunch pasta mixed cucumber lettuce tomatoes beetroot and cheese . Mayo 2
(Just for you Leigh I'm experimenting with some salad lol)

2x hifi

Tea to be confirmed

OOOOHHHHH Do you know I smiled then lol. Well pleased, hope you enjoy and really hope you enjoy your meal tonight also, can't wait to hear all about it! Try and take a sneaky pick :)

Hope you have a lovely time tonight hun :) And yeah, take pics! x

Oh my, what a good girl, you must be proud! You doing sw together hehe. Looks like you're on to a winner for that on your menue haha.

Yeah, Angel has gorgeous curls but dreams of one day going to the hairdresser and getting them to straighten it permanently lol Shame she has to have it tied up for school, I love it when it's all curly.

That always the case isn't it people with curls want it straight. I wish Olivia's was easy to do in mornings takes forever then goes and rolls on floor and looks like she's been through a bush again lol

Back