Joined slimming world tonight

That pasta salad looks lush! Enjoy your evening hun :)

Really never tried this I just keep putting it up at the min looks better than messy lol. Will have to try this a lot are apply to wet hair aren't they
If you can wash her hair every day then it would look lovely if dried naturally, but I don't have time in the morning to do my little girls hair like that so I usually spray conditioner on it dry, it helps!

God just wrote a message then deleted as it sent it twice and it deleted both stupid thing.

Don't really have time to bath her everyday and she has long baths and always a fight to get her out lol. Do you use conditioner that is Ment for damp hair as I haven't ever seen any can spray onto dry hair

Oh fab thanks very much for that deffo going to try it . Hopefully help the birds nest at the back every morning haha.

I'm starting the night well having a arches and diet lemonade while chilling in the bath haha table not booked until 9 we decided to try a place called cosmo in derby. It does Indian ,Chinese, Italian, BBQ, Carvery , sushi and loads of other things it's help your self so god help me lol

Oh we had a place like that but it's gone now, shame cos I liked it! Can't remember what it was called now though lol. Have a fab time, you deserve it!
By the way, are you hoping to get anything special for your birthday?

Just left the house and I actually feel nice tonight rather than hiding behind my clothes.

Prop not haha we've just booked a holiday to Yorkshire for April. We normally just go out for a meal present don't really bother me I have all I need. My mum will give me money which will be going into the bank for smaller clothes :)

Awww She's so adorable!!! And yours too Leigh!

She might grow out of hating the curls! I have really curly hair and used to straighten mine every day, hated it! Even had it semi-permanently straightened but it didn't really work as it's too curly!
BUT now I love my curls :)

Laura your lunch looks gorgeous, can you make me some next time please?! lol

Also, Cosmos is GORGEOUS! It's all you can eat buffet, we have one in Sheffield and usually go on special occasions, cause if we went all the time we would be the size of a house LOL

Can you show us what you wore Laura?
Yeah hope she does as they are just so beautiful and I used to get my mum to curl my hair at her age, its funny how we're never happy! I actually have wavy hair, so if I let it dry naturally it's quite nice, but I usually straighten it. I don't like to draw attention to myself but you can guarantee everyone notices when I do my hair lol. I trim it myself as don't have the time or money for hairdressers and really get embarrassed when asked where I go so I do sometimes go to the hairdresser just so I can say that's where I go. I bought one of them creaclips that you can use as a guide for cutting, but now i've cut my hair shorter it's not so easy, I'll keep practicing. Anyway, used it on my little girls hair and it really helped as her's just springs up lol.

Just got back was Ment to take a
Pic and forgot wore a black skirt and black top but the top was fitted. Added some colour by having sparkly necklace and bracelet. Can't wait to buy some coloured tops as I loose more weight.

As for the food tonight I ate loads ooops . 3 plates in total yep you heard right 3 lol. I like to put bits on then keep going bck so they weren't pilled high . First plate was mini steak, chicken prawns and chips . Second was curry rice naan, third was egg fried rice, sweet sour chicken noodles and some pasta. To be fair tho I didn't put much on like the curry with rice was prob 1/4 of the plate so haven't done to bad, also left the sweet and sour chicken and rice and pasta tried but wasn't worth puttin weight on for lol .

Then it was pudding time and this time I filled my plate with different mini cakes ,apple crumble, choc fountain with 2 marsh mellows. I left all the cakes being as they were on my plate I felt I can eat if want but was finding I was eating for the sake of it. I hate waste but you know what I would sooner get thin and waste the food.hopefully over time I won't pick as much up it's just if it's things you like you think oh il just try that lol , before you know it your plate is full

Had 1 cocktail and a Diet Coke so to be fair I think it could of been a lot worse drink wise

Been a lovely night tho going to chill In bed now and watch some tele

Awww She's so adorable!!! And yours too Leigh!

She might grow out of hating the curls! I have really curly hair and used to straighten mine every day, hated it! Even had it semi-permanently straightened but it didn't really work as it's too curly!
BUT now I love my curls :)

Laura your lunch looks gorgeous, can you make me some next time please?! lol

Also, Cosmos is GORGEOUS! It's all you can eat buffet, we have one in Sheffield and usually go on special occasions, cause if we went all the time we would be the size of a house LOL

Ye you can come round for some salad is the new me hahah Leigh is my teacher lol she tells me it's good for me so this week I'm listening to her hahaha

And yep Olivia is gorgeous but I'm biased lol

Day 37

Morning ,

Woke up feeling full still lol so haven't bothered with breakfast.

Today food
Breakfast - none
Dinner - hifi bars and some fruit
Tea jacket gammon and salad HEX a plus 2 for extra cheese
Syns today 3

Last edited:
Day 38
Woke up feeling really fresh this morning. Got 4 days now to try and shift some weight. I forgot to ask for a holiday last week at group for this Thursday , I'm thinking of seeing what the scales say on wed morning and go from that. Only thing is I don't think it's do able to loose this week as il be having a Indian on wed night. If the scales show a loss on wed morning il go to group I don't mind staying the same
But don't really want to pay to be told Iv gained .

Waiting in for dfs this morning to collect the sofa as being re covered and won't be back until Thursdays so they best not bring me a minging replacement haha. Surpose to be here in half an hour so least haven't got to wait long. Then of to hubbys grans so will prob get back at 1 for lunch.

Breakfast 2 xhifi

Dinner left over gammon with salad and pasta 2 syns for mayo

Yogurt and grapes Freddo 4.5

Tea got a chicken to cook so will be chicken , mash carrots , broc and sweetcorn
Gravy 3

Total syns 9.5

Last edited:
Leigh you didn't tell me salad isn't filling hahah Iv been hungry all afternoon had a bloody Freddo hahahaha .

I have decided to give the roasts a miss and mash without milk and butter so will see what that's like . I figured if put gravy on veg and potatoes won't taste it anyway

Salad fills me up, you might have to get used to it lol.
TBH I personally don't think your breakfast is enough, they are so tiny, a big bowl of porridge would really set you up for the day with some strawberries in it to sweeten it up or get sweetner to put in. I've been having fruit and 200g plain low cal yoghurt and that really does fill me up, have a alpen bar for a snack, lunch, alpen bar again and before I know it, it's time for my evening meal :) Oh dear, I'm so bossy haha. Hope I'm helping not hindering. I want you to enjoy your food not be put off by it.

You do help lol. My trouble is I love the hifi bars and love the fact I can have two free a day. I wouldn't waste 3 syns on one don't think they are worth it. Before I tried these I used to have cereal but now use these as my option .

It could be like you say need to get used to it. I'm full after Iv eaten it, its about hour and half after I sit and think could eat something nice lol. More than likely in my head as I had no where near as much pasta as I usually would

Not forgetting you had quite a nice weekend ;-) so your basically starting again, until you head out again later this week lol, when you get back into the swing of being healthy everyday and no going off plan, your stomach will likely shrink and you'll be used to having less calories. Maybe you could add a banana to your breakfast as something quick, easy and filling for a little while if you want to keep having hifi bars, I'm sure they are lovely and I'd be the same if I had access to them haha.

Honestly they are amazing lol. Yea your prob spot on there i filled my face to the point I was stuffed. I must say tho I am really enjoying the salad even thort about having chicken salad tonight rather than a dinner lol. The salad I had last night was gorgeous with my tea. Maybe after all the crap I ate I needed abit of healthiness lol.

Back