Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1481.JPG Today's food decided to keep the potatoes whole

Remember you can still have loads of pasta :) Just have the salad extra. That's pretty much what I do haha. I agree with Leigh though, if I had them for brekkie I'd be hungry ALL day.
You can still use your HEB on them, just have them as a snack. Have scrambled eggs and mushrooms or something for brekkie. I try and have eggs for breakfast if I can. I do scrambled eggs in the microwave. 2 eggs, splash of milk, salt and pepper, 2 mins, stir, another 2 mins, done! So quick and easy.

I deffo need to think of breakfast alternatives like you both say. Iv never really eaten breakfast before so prob why I DNt have much never used to get hungry until 10,used to think il wait till dinner now. At the weekend il do a fry up but in week I just grab Stuff. Forgot the bannana this week.

I refuse to go back shop as 1 item turns into 10 and the shopping bill is a joke at the mo, when it's gone it's gone lol. I never used to go back and top the shopping up so not doing it now .

Oh Katy you shouldn't of told me about scrambled egg hahaha. Haven't really had it before as with fried eggs only eat the yellow and boiled the same so never bothered with scrambled egg.

Anyway did 2 eggs for Olivia as didn't think would make much and I did 3 . Olivia's reply was its discusting haha and shoved bowl away. I really enjoy mine and so filling. Enjoyed that much i ate hers aswell. 5 eggs yes 5 What a pig .The eggs needed using today to just thort use them up but god shouldn't be having 5 haha.

I feel so full know like Iv been out for dinner and couldn't eat another thing. Never thort eggs would fill you like that .

On the plus side the scales are showing less than thurs morning so a huge thanks to Leigh for that the salads are working . This is brill for saying what I ate at the weekend.

Down side is il be eating again tomorrow. Mums woke up full of cold this morning so prob won't be going out tomoz now as she will stay away so don't give it Olivia again. Which means it's just Indian for tea if I'm super good today and tomoz in the day I reckon I can stay the same this week

I buy frozen garlic too, I get mine usually from the Asda in the world food section in the freezer as you can buy a big bag for about 99p, I also buy grated frozen ginger for curries and stirfrys, it's in the same section.

Way better value, plus some of the jars you buy have oil in them so you have to syn them!

Well today has been day ooops. Started off well with eggs and then chicken salad and thort great I can keep today at 3 syns by having chips for tea with steak.

Was out all afternoon and had to go shop to get baby wipes. The baby wipes turned in strawberrys with Nutella to spread onto strawberries . Also some choc for hubby to Melt as doesn't like Nutella with a big bag of marshmallows. Just about to go to the till and spotted the birthday cakes . Thornton double choc cake was then in the trolley.

Anyway got home and ate the choc , it was a mika bar and i ate the lot. Can you tell I was wanting choc today lol.

Hubby was surpose to cook tonight but suggested we had an Indian so I was like oh go on then. Had korma naan half rice and chips. It was soooo amazing. On the plus side I didn't Melt any choc which helps a little lol.

Being as mum is ill my mate has suggested we go out for lunch instead so I agreed. Plan for tomoz I'd be good at breakfast dinner out with pudding then steak and chips with piece of cake . Hopefully I can refuse the strawberry and choc lol as can't see me wanting them after all that food.

I say, it's not only valentine's day and you should celebrate, it's something I enjoyed when I was part of a couple, obviously one day a year shouldn't be the only day to show your love but it is fun so go for it and then it's your birthday, good excuse!!! Enjoy and make sure you come and tell us all about it! :)

Lol thanks Leigh I did get that oh stuff it attitude . Just goes to show tho these things that I'm doing really stand out and normally I wouldn't think twice so this is good. I do enjoy a treat but also like eating healthy no bloating feeling it's fab. Il deffo be bck on it Thursday morning . Oh btw I picked some of that spray up for Olivia's hair in Morrisons so see how it works in morning.

Oh yeah why not, life is about living and if you can't celebrate occasions, then what's the point? I know what you mean about that bloated feeling, when I started this plan a month or so ago, I remembering my stomach screaming at me as it went into shock, I was seriously bloated and in pain, but that's due to having such a poor diet prior to starting and now I don't get bloated at all. Only thing that does irritate me is the wind.... I think it's the veg/fruit, but if it means i'll lose weight and i'm much healthier great, but if anyone is reading this and have suggestions, please share!
Oh that's great you got the spray in conditioner, you'll find it'll really help you brush her hair through as it gets longer too, omg the knots in Angel's hair at times, particularly if she stays with her dad and it's not been cared for! I also make sure I use conditioner after shampooing her hair, anything to make it easier lol. Her hair is soooo beautiful when I wash it and leave it dry naturally, I wish she loved it as much. When I was little I had heated benders I used to get my mum to put in and I blinking slept in them, god knows how I did it!

I get windy to haha. Happens more if I go
Out and have like gammon and jacket maybe it's the oil but get really bad stomach pains could just be that pub lol. You get loads more energy aswell don't you from not being bloated easy to move around lol. Olivia's is just like a
Best at the back lol . I have wet it the last new mornings and it's been better cause let it dry doesn't look that messy then. Started leaving her hair till last aswell as she goes in cot why I get ready so can you imagine lol . Men are hopeless with hair Olivia tells him stop hurting me lol mummy do It.

I don't think my ex has ever had a go at doing her hair, why would he when his mum or girlfriend are around to do it for him! It annoys me that he doesn't have a go, but luckily Angel is still little and hopefully she'll eventually get the hang or it and do it herself.
I think it's the veg, perhaps the fibre too lol, maybe I have a bit too much fibre at times as I don't go to group I sometimes forget if I'm not doing a speed day and have extra anyway, but I syn it. Main thing is, the weight is coming off so I'm doing something right.

Ooo! chocolate and strawberries, I could murder someone for that right now :angeldevil: WI tomorrow so being good, might have something yummy tomorrow night. Hubby wanted a takeaway tonight but I said no, I wanted chippy last night and he said no lol! At least we are managing to keep each other on track! Our Katy has very curly hair, she used to pester Mum to let her have it straightened, finally did and it ruined it. It's so beautiful when it's natural, I'd give anything to have beautiful, thick, curly hair, mine is super fine and straight :(

Back