Joined slimming world tonight

Yep people with straight would love curly wouldn't they lol. You will prob end up then tomorrow with something nice once you have been weighed. Good luck for tomoz x

Could just eat a massive chunk of chocolate cake. I love cake, lol. That's probably why I'm 25 stone LOL

Well I officially feel sick. Feel that full it's unbelievable. The scales this morning showed 1/4 less than last Thursday morning so I was like oh maybe if not to back I may still loose. This kind of went out the windows

So I woke up and thort I want something nice for breakfast lol was searching for something to be Nutella on but had no joy. In the end I had a slice of bday cake hahaha oh well lol was tiny but really nice sorted out the choc fix I had.

Went derby with my friend and went tji Fridays before this we found a dessert shop called heavenly desserts don't know if they have branches but looked amazing so we said we would come back after dinner.

Dinner was jack Daniels chicken strips and fries which was gorgeous with a banana and choc milkshake which my daughter robbed lol.
All lovely and I was stuffed.

My mate is preg so she was also fancying cake so we said will wait a few hours and go. I am not kiding must have like 40 options I went for Ferraro royal waffle il add pics at bottom. It was huge and really nice. Way to much and being as I wasn't even hungry just made myself feel sick. This is the kind of place you could come just for dinner so filling.

Got myself a new top size 18 and fit lovely bit baggy if anything. No more size 20 that would cling to my fat or really baggy 18s .

Surpose to be having steak at 7.30 with hubby but honestly feel like I just want to go lie down lol. Them two have tackled the bday cake lol

I think il deffo be asking for a holiday from slimming this week

That all looks amazing! It's only once a year so go mad! xxx

Lol was gorgeous to be fair didn't have any tea do you think I would of lost weight now haven't eaten since 2 this afternoon hahahahaha

How did you get on at group

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes

I would like to add I'm 28 today and by the time in 29 I want to be fit and healthy ideally size 12/14 .

This is my last birthday as being overweigh

Bring it on I can do it

Back