Joined slimming world tonight

Happy belated birthday for yesterday! Glad you had a great day. :D

Day 41

Morning, Iv had a holiday from group today as my scales are showing 1 1/2 more I decided it's pointless to go and pay when I have gained.

Starting a fresh today as sick of junk and looking forward to some healthy food.

Today's plan

Breakfast none still full lol
Dinner prob mug shot
Tea steak and chips mushrooms and salad 3
Snacks cheese and hifi bars HEa and heb
Syns 3

Happy belated birthday hunny :)

This is why I bought a 12 week pass, to stop me skipping weeks if I think I've put on, I also got rid of my scales too, that way it forces me to keep on track. Keep at it hun and it doesn't matter if you put a bit on, it'll come off the next week.

Happy belated birthday hunny :)

This is why I bought a 12 week pass, to stop me skipping weeks if I think I've put on, I also got rid of my scales too, that way it forces me to keep on track. Keep at it hun and it doesn't matter if you put a bit on, it'll come off the next week.

Thank you , ye I know what you mean but being as I have filled my face just see it as have a hol and start a fresh today. I know like on a normal week if I have been good and stayed the same I won't mind because I know Iv been good but this week Iv been really bad haha.

I wouldn't have been able to resist the dessert shop, it would have been rude not to :whistle:

Glad mine and Mark's birthdays and anniversaries all fall in May, 2 weeks of pure indulgence :roofles: Booked a cottage for a week and a week at home and I will be having a holiday from SW, I think by then I will have earned it :D It's our 32nd year as a couple this year and our silver wedding anniversary so we will be celebrating big time :)

You know what you're doing and you've got straight back on it so you'll be fine. You'll soon be chucking out those size 18's and buying 16's instead :)

Glad mine and Mark's birthdays and anniversaries all fall in May, 2 weeks of pure indulgence :roofles: Booked a cottage for a week and a week at home and I will be having a holiday from SW, I think by then I will have earned it :D It's our 32nd year as a couple this year and our silver wedding anniversary so we will be celebrating big time :)

You know what you're doing and you've got straight back on it so you'll be fine. You'll soon be chucking out those size 18's and buying 16's instead :)

Can't wait till . It actually felt good buying 18s and knowing they fit nice lol. Imagine what 16s would be like

Looks like may is something to aim for then for you sounds lovely.

Ye the pudding shop was a must hahaha

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes

I would like to add I'm 28 today and by the time in 29 I want to be fit and healthy ideally size 12/14 .

This is my last birthday as being overweigh

Bring it on I can do it

Anna, you don't look old enough to have been a couple and married so long!! :)

Laura, you are so young!!! I am nearly 40 this year lol. I can't wait to see your before and afters when you get to target! :) I think you'll have no problem getting there. Will you be buying some 12 weeks too?

Laura, you are so young!!! I am nearly 40 this year lol. I can't wait to see your before and afters when you get to target! :) I think you'll have no problem getting there. Will you be buying some 12 weeks too?
Ooo! Thank you! You've just made my day, I'll be 50 in two years :eek: OMG! That is the first time I've ever wrote that down, scary. We met when I had just turned 16 and it was 2 weeks away from his 17th birthday, so we were still babies :) We are both so excited about this year, can't wait, might even have a little party :)

It's so nice that you seem very close by the sounds of it! I met my ex when I was 18, he was 23, it's sad that it didn't work out especially for the kids, i'd of loved to of had a soulmate, I'm very romantic, such a waste being single but I get to spoil my kids with love and of course my little dog haha. I am still learning to love myself again, it's not an easy thing when confidence is lost, but weightloss is definitely helping :)

I have and will be paying for some 12 week countdowns, keeps me on track knowing I've already paid that money out for group!

It's so nice that you seem very close by the sounds of it! I met my ex when I was 18, he was 23, it's sad that it didn't work out especially for the kids, i'd of loved to of had a soulmate, I'm very romantic, such a waste being single but I get to spoil my kids with love and of course my little dog haha. I am still learning to love myself again, it's not an easy thing when confidence is lost, but weightloss is definitely helping :)
Believe me, he has his moments lol! I don't have kids but I do have an adorable fur baby :)

12 weeks ?

Haha thanks I don't feel young lol prob all the extra weight I carry around

Here are some pics below just of my journey so far going from 18.13 1/4 morning weigh with no clothes to 16.10 1/2 last week at group . I reckon I'm at about 2 stone 4lb with the different weigh times.

Me at Drayton manor in June last year i hate this pic but I can really see a Difference. It was this picture that was the final straw for me hated myself and hid away after this. started exante diet first week of October and started me journey to a new me.
View attachment 185544 View attachment 185545

This is end of November

View attachment 185546

This is this morning think my belly finally shrinking haha

View attachment 185547
View attachment 185548

WOW! You can really see a difference, you look fabulous hunny :)

A 12 week countdown is when you pay for 12 weeks in advance, they usually run offers where you get a couple of free weeks or a free cook book. I decided this time I was going to stick to it so paid for 12 weeks on my first day.

I have and will be paying for some 12 week countdowns, keeps me on track knowing I've already paid that money out for group!

Believe me, he has his moments lol! I don't have kids but I do have an adorable fur baby :)

WOW! You can really see a difference, you look fabulous hunny :)

A 12 week countdown is when you pay for 12 weeks in advance, they usually run offers where you get a couple of free weeks or a free cook book. I decided this time I was going to stick to it so paid for 12 weeks on my first day.

Aww thank you, glad I hve the pics to look back on as it all helps. I cnt really afford to pay it up front that's the trouble il stick to my fiver a week lol. I know I'd save in long run tho.

Once the weight is off Leigh u will automatically get your confidence back. I had none at all but can start to feel it coming back abit which is great. Your lovely to so you will find mr right prob when you don't expect it. In the mean time you got them gorgeous kids of yours to keep you busy xx

I had a few Little relationships since my marriage broke down about 5 years ago, it's put me off, feel much more content alone, when kids bit older my social life will improve, ill have time to join a gym or health club, focus on me for a change haha. I have lots to look forward to.

Back