Joined slimming world tonight

Wow Laura you look amazing!!! You can tell such a difference!!! :eek:
Keep at it :)

We will all get there eventually! Yous don't have half the amount to lose as I have! :( I'm going to be here forever lol

Wow Laura you look amazing!!! You can tell such a difference!!! :eek:
Keep at it :)

We will all get there eventually! Yous don't have half the amount to lose as I have! :( I'm going to be here forever lol

Aww bless you. You never know babe the rate your loosing it lol you went abroad and still ahead of me hahaha.

Best thing to do is do it in sections my aim was 5 stone taking me to 13.13. Soon as you reach 2 stone your at 2 1/2 before you know it. That's then half way and to say I need to loose that sounds like nothing compared to 5 stone. I know soon as I reach this will want to go lower.

Just take it step by step you will deffo loose it faster. If you think I was 18.13 so that's nearly 19 really. I bet you will be at 20 by summer put money on it x

P.s thank you for your kind words x

Day 42

Feel abit sick this morning maybe it's all the crap Iv eaten. Also no energy just goes to show may taste nice and enjoy at the time but makes you feel like crap lol

Breakfast maybe a yogurt in abit
Dinner Morrisons salad bar 4
Grapes
Tea steak chips salad 3
Snacks 2x hifi bars 2x baby bell
Syns 7

Last edited:
Day 42

Feel abit sick this morning maybe it's all the crap Iv eaten. Also no energy just goes to show may taste nice and enjoy at the time but makes you feel like crap lol

Breakfast maybe a yogurt in abit
Dinner bachelors pasta
Tea Tuna pasta salad( 4 )mayo
Snacks 2x hifi bars 2x baby bell
Syns 4
feel well soon!

sick bugs are going around, 3 of the ladies at work kids have all had it, just know it'll hit us, mine off half term now, be a right pig if they get it argh!

Oh no , it's always the same isn't it as soon as one gets it it goes round the house. I stared giving Olivia a multi vitamin everyday Iv noticed a big diff been having it for months now and never gets little colds so isn't to bad but when she does get colds they are bad ones .

Can't they stay at their dads tomorrow aswell keep them away from you lol

IMG_1549.JPG As it was shopping day it was steak again for tea tonight when it's in the fridge doesn't stay there long so the plans changed lol .

Added some salad this time as I'm really enjoying it at the mo. Amazing how much beetroot changes it makes it yummy.

Dinner looks gorgeous! I wish I had the money for an actifry :( lol
I am really into salad at the minute too, such a quick and easy way to get speed :)

They are normally on offer I paid 89. Just see it as you won't be having takeaways and if your anything like us we used to spend at least 30 a week on takeaways.

Or cut your shopping down by 20 a week then sneak one in haha.

I did our shopping yesterday for 50 which is great for us not sure how long it will last. Using meat out freezer this week to save some money.

Your dinner looks lush! You're really getting that speed in now :greenapple:

Day 43

Breakfast- bannana
Dinner -scrambled eggs, bacon and bean
2xhifi , 2xbaby bell
Tea - tuna pasta salad (2) mayo
1/2 a melon
Syns so far 2

Last edited:
Do you think I need to make sure I get 5 syns or will it be alright if don't really fancy anything after my tea. Trying to make the most of not really being hungry lol

You dont have to use them, they are just there to stop you going on a binge really. If you deprive yourself you're more likely to get fed up :) But I dont always have mine x

Back