Joined slimming world tonight

Do you think this happened Leigh I don't get it been good and done two sp days. Today when out I had tuna pasta salad, cheese ,hifis and crisps so been good
yeah that's very likely why, but you may find if you stick with it a bigger loss next Thursday. You must be excited! When you buying a dress?

Was until tonight haha feeling really fat tonight and horrid just got try and put it behind me . Could be because I'm on aswell who knows like you say hopefully better loss next week. Plan was I wanted 3 off this week then I was goin to go this weekend but il prob wait now until I can see scales lower lol prob got till Tuesday really DNt want to leave it any later

Thanks ladies i no just got to stay strong . I know Iv eaten the correct food even been doing the recepies. Walked loads yesterday aswell built up a sweat more than once in the kids area lol. Normally with me il have rubbish loss upto coming on then I get a good loss. Goin to tell my self over two weeks lost 4lb which I have that's the best thing to do .

Today's plan the new contacts have arrived so fngerw crossed il be able to see with these haha. Followed by food shopping then hair at 4. So Very busy day just what i need.

It's weird with me when I get a rubbish
Loss i silk i DNt even think about cheating which is good surpose lol .

Breakfast prob won't have time
Dinner none
Tea tuna pasta salad

Last edited:
Well first time Iv sat down today lol , contacts are in and I can see a lot better apparently with contacts they will never get the prescription as close as you can with glasses. Vision a lot better tho cause cleaned up when I got back was irritating me haha last time I couldn't see it. These are thicker lenses so can tell there in your eye more than the others so will hve to see how I get on.

Shopping went well Olivia was a little star she's now learnt how to peel a orange quite cute to watch lol bless her . Wanted a cheap week this week didn't happen still 80 but spent well over last week, oh well. Also forgot prawns decided going to have prawn pasta salad for tea really fancy it.

Really tired today didn't sleep very well last night then was awake at 4 this morning when he went work so will be ready for bed later. Haven't eaten anything yet which is odd for me not going to force myself tho if I'm not hungry.

Hope ur all having a good Friday

Well first time Iv sat down today lol , contacts are in and I can see a lot better apparently with contacts they will never get the prescription as close as you can with glasses. Vision a lot better tho cause cleaned up when I got back was irritating me haha last time I couldn't see it. These are thicker lenses so can tell there in your eye more than the others so will hve to see how I get on.

Shopping went well Olivia was a little star she's now learnt how to peel a orange quite cute to watch lol bless her . Wanted a cheap week this week didn't happen still 80 but spent well over last week, oh well. Also forgot prawns decided going to have prawn pasta salad for tea really fancy it.

Really tired today didn't sleep very well last night then was awake at 4 this morning when he went work so will be ready for bed later. Haven't eaten anything yet which is odd for me not going to force myself tho if I'm not hungry.

Hope ur all having a good Friday

Glad you got your contacts sorted :)

I've been the same today, really tired and not really wanting to eat. I had to force myself to eat a banana at about 12 as hadn't had anything before that and then I picked at my salad at lunch time. I've been really busy though so not really had chance to think about food. I always find if I'm busy I'm not bothered about eating.

Hope you sleep better tonight.

Well done on your 2 week's losses! I sometimes forget to include Speed veg and find I lose better when I include spinach with meals - even breakfast - but not on cereal lol :).

You aren't serious are you? You really haven't eaten all day?
Don't let the small loss make you stop eating, it will come off!
How is hubbington doing today? It's his night off plan isn't it?

Nope not a thing haha I seriously ant stopped got up late cause stayed in bed and chilled cause Olivia was still asleep. Had specsavers at 11 then went straight food shoppin back about 1.30 she ate why I put shopping away. Went for nap about 2.30 I was just glad to sit down with a drink cause hadn't drank anything all day. Came on here and caught up lol before I knew it was 3.30 she woke up then I got myself ready for hair dressers at 4. Got back 5.30 super quick there it's great been playing with Olivia put her bed at 7 . Busy day or what lol now back on here . He's going out in a bit to get a kebab which I'm pleased as no temptation for me after last time god such bad stomach pains from the grease. I think cause I'm tired it's effort to move but when he moved il go boil some pasta so it's ready for when he gets bck.

I couldn't forget to eat or be too busy! If I go shopping on an empty stomach I buy more than I should and usually bad things! Need to treat myself to a spoonful of ben and jerrys again this weekend ;-) so need to remember to take a photo before I lick it off the spoon lol, such a nice treat! will have a bag of popcorn too so that's my weekend thing now I think.

Haha ye need to see how much you get lol . Just had my pasta salad really enjoyed it y he ate a fattening kebab haha I sat there goin eww all that grease yuk haha bet I pissed him of made me feel better anyway lol. He's now drinking Stella and I'm on Pepsi max haha

He's not the example you wanna be following eh, let him enjoy it, he's done well haha, but hopefully he'll be back on it again! You have a posh dinner to go to soon. WELL DONE btw, you can do this, but you must eat, that's how SW works

Back