Joined slimming world tonight

Ye Iv read it a few times and thort about it to be honest. What chicken do you have on it ? Take a pic next time

The first couple of times I made it, I did my own chicken but now I just use a packet chicken because it's quick and easy. Last night I had chicken tikka from asda it was gorgeous. Hubby had it with spicy steak pieces. They are on 2 for £5.00 at asda at the moment. I'll take a photo next time if I remember. I had it last night it's so filling.

Oh ye I know what you mean I quite often buy that for wraps. Do you heat it up? I was just thinkin make a chicken tikka and have sauce and meat on a naan yummy bet that’s loads lol

Oh ye I know what you mean I quite often buy that for wraps. Do you heat it up? I was just thinkin make a chicken tikka and have sauce and meat on a naan yummy bet that’s loads lol

I have heated it up or cold depending on my mood. I don't have a sauce just a blob of mayo or sour cream. I do the naan, meat, chopped tomato, cucumber and onion withe a bit of mayo and its about 500 calories :)

Hello Calorie counters😆 Looks like you ladies are doing well.

Laura - happy to keep you company while LMN is on her holibobs if it helps. I'm still doing SW but if it helps keep you focused?

Hi there is hardly anyone around is there. Il prob still come and talk to myself anyway lol so feel free to pop over. How are you gettin on? What day do you weigh ?

I have heated it up or cold depending on my mood. I don't have a sauce just a blob of mayo or sour cream. I do the naan, meat, chopped tomato, cucumber and onion withe a bit of mayo and its about 500 calories :)

That sounds really nice deffo doing it . Goin to add to my shopping now lol . Might even do a pitta with tom purée then add chicken sweetcorn make it like a pizza god could eat that now. Just thinkin that would be good for dinner time for me could even put cheese on top

Hi,
How are you? How are you doing?

I'm doing good thanks. Really been on it since rejoining SW after Xmas. Only 3.5 away from my 2 stone award.

Funny how we struggle for so long and then something clicks and suddenly it seems easy!

That’s brill well done . Ye it’s all about the right timing isn’t it. If your mind isn’t in it nothin will work. Really enjoying the calorie counting as can litrely eat anythin .

That sounds really nice deffo doing it . Goin to add to my shopping now lol . Might even do a pitta with tom purée then add chicken sweetcorn make it like a pizza god could eat that now. Just thinkin that would be good for dinner time for me could even put cheese on top

Yum, sounds good :) I'm not bothered by pizza but my daughter has decided she wants pizza burger on Friday night for her dinner. It should be ok and quite low calorie so all good :)

I'm doing good thanks. Really been on it since rejoining SW after Xmas. Only 3.5 away from my 2 stone award.

Funny how we struggle for so long and then something clicks and suddenly it seems easy!

That's great. I wish I was nearer the 2 stone mark. Hopefully I'll be there by summer :)

Morning

Feel good today cold is so much better and feeling nearly human again lol. Last night I had spag Bol and I was shocked what 150g cooked spaghetti was . I’m not even jokin I normally have about 4x the amount I had. I put my food into a pasta bowl as I think it makes it look more lol. While typing this tho thinking maybe a small plate would look even better lol.

Today plan is

Breakfast 2x oranges 100
Dinner rice 400
Tea korma rice and naan 743
Total 1243

Really looking forward to my korma tonight it’s shop brought so nice and easy. Talking of korma I have that Indian waiting for me haha god help me. I think if I see a loss this week I’m going to have the takeaway the following weekend. If I stay the same I’m goin to have it. 😂don’t ask how that works but if I’m the same I might aswell have it get it out way lol

Morning

Feel good today cold is so much better and feeling nearly human again lol. Last night I had spag Bol and I was shocked what 150g cooked spaghetti was . I’m not even jokin I normally have about 4x the amount I had. I put my food into a pasta bowl as I think it makes it look more lol. While typing this tho thinking maybe a small plate would look even better lol.

Today plan is

Breakfast 2x oranges 100
Dinner rice 400
Tea korma rice and naan 743
Total 1243

Really looking forward to my korma tonight it’s shop brought so nice and easy. Talking of korma I have that Indian waiting for me haha god help me. I think if I see a loss this week I’m going to have the takeaway the following weekend. If I stay the same I’m goin to have it. 😂don’t ask how that works but if I’m the same I might aswell have it get it out way lol

Haha, I know your thinking, lol!!!
It's sometimes surprising how small portions can be when you measure them out. I always have pasta in a bowl as it looks more than it is :)
I've got pasta tonight. I'm at work till late so it's nice quick and easy.
I used to love Korma but now it just tastes a bit wishy washy. I much prefer a tikka now. Ah thinking about curry is making me feel hungry!

Question for you I’m confused or acting really thick. Unsure on this pasta how would you work it out .

5FF519E5-1851-452A-9711-97FCDCAE932C.jpeg

As you can see it says 75g is 270 cals but also states above that 75g when cooked works out at 170g . Last night I went on the 100g and did 150g which I worked out at 540 cals . I had 150g but i weighed this out once cooked

Should I have had 150g of of uncooked which would of weighed 340g cooked .

I think I did it wrong but I’m not sure . I’m thinking now 100g of uncooked is 360 cals do you think this is right ?

Oh that’s good cause just ate 340g cooked. Which is 150g uncooked haha I worked it out at 540 cals as it’s 240 for 75g uncooked. I couldn’t eat It all so shared it with Olivia was loads and I mean loads.

Ye last night 150g cooked which is basically the 75g uncooked. No wonder it didn’t look much now can’t wait to have it again because the meat was really low. Reckon my tea last night was well under 500 cals then I have 700 I think. Hopefully pays off on the scales.

Thanks for the help least we both know now

Oh that’s good cause just ate 340g cooked. Which is 150g uncooked haha I worked it out at 540 cals as it’s 240 for 75g uncooked. I couldn’t eat It all so shared it with Olivia was loads and I mean loads.

Ye last night 150g cooked which is basically the 75g uncooked. No wonder it didn’t look much now can’t wait to have it again because the meat was really low. Reckon my tea last night was well under 500 cals then I have 700 I think. Hopefully pays off on the scales.

Thanks for the help least we both know now

Haha, I love pasta because you can eat quite a lot of it, lol! Bet you were gutted when you saw the portion size last night. I love veggi chilli and pasta as it is really filling and low calorie :)

Ye I can’t believe the amount you can actually have it’s crazy. Ye well I put it in and thort not bad but was shocked as normally have loads more. It did fill me tho so just goes to show. Surpose if I had that amount in future could put garlic bread with it aswell.

Iv ordered shoppin now aswell typical I would of been ordering pasta lol. Ordered stuff to make the naans and pittas for lunch next week. Looking forward to trying them

Back